Where to order live plants?

Duriana

Arachnoknight
What specific plants are you thinking of? I've ordered way too many plants online and might be able to help. I'd skip Hirts for sure, though. (Not that it was mentioned, but in case you were thinking of it.) They've messed up my order and sent a medinilla with spider mites. Logees is expensive but the plants are basically perfect. Pepper's Greenhouse (www.accentsforhomeandgarden.com/) was a nice surprise. Big selection, good prices, fast shipping. Plant Delights is another expensive one, but they have some really cool stuff (Nice selection of amorphophallus which is a favorite). Bob Smoley's would get a neuteralish rating. Not bad, but some of the IDs are questionable. California Carnivores has some kickass stuff. I have a few sundews, nepenthes, a ping and a flytrap from them that all arrived in great condition and are continuing to thrive. Annie's Annuals (not just annuals) is a good one and the plants I received were basically perfect.
Not anything in particular just small and jumping spider friendly. Thank you for the suggestions! I'll check them out.