Where to buy Warrior Beetle?

TheShrubbery

Arachnosquire
I've tried BugzUK, Spidershop, Virginia cheese man and a couple of others to no avail. I have also emailed individual sellers, also to no avail. I am not fully educated on the Pasimachus species as a whole, the main one I know that exists is the Pasimachus Californicus. There is a bit of misinformation around, so if someone could recommend a good website or database I can look out for information on this species and its close relatives that would be helpful. I want to buy one as a gift, my stepmother loves Beetles. She is currently keeping a Morio worm Darkling beetle as a pet and she likes it because its "cute". A website where I could buy one, or some contact information or even a seller on Arachnoboards itself would be helpful if you guys know any. Do not suggest Beetles with short lifetimes, she has enough stress to deal with at the moment and I think if a pet died on her now, it would be a lot for her. A "short lifetime" would be a year or less.

Salmonsaladsandwich

Arachnolord
There's a number of Pasimachus species, and they aren't always identified by the person selling them.

I don't know how available they are in the UK, but some of the larger darkling beetles from the american west like the blue death feigning beetle are very easy to care for and live several years.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
I don't think you'll be seeing Pasimachus anytime soon in the UK, they are native to the US and central america, and are very rarely exported from here. You are more likely to get the crazy exotic Anthia and Mantichora species than Pasimachus probably.

TheShrubbery

Arachnosquire
:((((((

So I am more likely to get an African/Egyptian beetle than I am an American one? Wow. Economics suck yo