[Inquiry] Where to buy Tarantulas In Miami?

ArkanoviTigrovi

Arachnosquire
So I've decided on buying a second T. I have a Rose hair and wanted to get something else but the problem is the exotic pet store in my area (Snakes at Sunset), Currently only has rose hairs. So I was wondering where other users in the Miami area get their Tarantulas. There is another store but its all the way in Ft. Lauder dale. (its called strictly reptiles) and I'd rather not go all the way up there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

(also anyone in the Miami area selling T's should send me a message. I would buy stuff out of state but the overnight shipping is really expensive).

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Strictlys yeah,. Thajt's a major dealer there. Lots of goodies.

Last edited:

Albino Characterantula

Arachnosquire
Hey all,

I've been going to strictly reptiles for my past 8 T's. At first I thought they knew their stuff but came to realize, through my own experience, a lot of their spiders go through a rough time.

Two T's out of the 8 T's I bought died within a week. The guys that work there do their best to help out and cut prices if you visit often BUT I still think the conditions they keep their "common" t's in to be deplorable. I dont know that I'll buy from them again, although they have great selections from time to time.

I give them a 7.5/10