Where to buy scorpions in the Philippines?

tazak

Arachnopeon
I have one emperor scorpion at the moment and am planning to try other species... I am having trouble getting a desert hairy scorpion. I only want a juvenile so that it is not that costly. maybe you guys got any info??? :?

v4climber

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have one emperor scorpion at the moment and am planning to try other species... I am having trouble getting a desert hairy scorpion. I only want a juvenile so that it is not that costly. maybe you guys got any info??? :?
Go to the marketplace on here and post a want to buy (WTB) ad, hopefully someone from your area will respond.

hardtohandle

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Are you from the Philippines? Because if you are, you might want to know that H. arizonensis is hard to come by in the Philippines, as of this moment...

But just like what tarsier have said, look for Mangsky, I believe he has some of those (not to mention some slings, hehehhe).

voltdomingo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
pards! pinoy ka? have you tried looking sa PPF? im also from the philippines, and got my first scorp from the PPF forum.