where is my camel spider?

Turnthelightsoff32

Arachnopeon
a few days ago I got a juvenile camel spider, after putting them in the terrarium, they burrowed under the sand i haven't seen them for a while, every so often i drop a mealworm in there for em but i have yet to see them.

AlbaArachnids92

Arachnoknight
a few days ago I got a juvenile camel spider, after putting them in the terrarium, they burrowed under the sand i haven't seen them for a while, every so often i drop a mealworm in there for em but i have yet to see them.
Hey there :)

I've never owned a camel spider but for someone to try help you more I'd recommend a pic of the full enclosure (a couple of angles would help show size/set up)

Someone might be able to spot something that stands out.

It's definitely not escaped put any gaps?

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Where are you buying camel spiders from?? It's so weird to see people post like buying one is a normal thing, we hardly ever see these for sale in the states.

kadupul

Arachnosquire
Where are you buying camel spiders from?? It's so weird to see people post like buying one is a normal thing, we hardly ever see these for sale in the states.
I'm not sure if you're allowed to have vendor's names here, but I just checked two big ones and they've both got them available if you're looking.

Turnthelightsoff32

Arachnopeon
I'm from Ireland but doing some overseas study in Colorado, there's around 5 species of camel spiders so it's not hard to find local breeders, you can also do wild caught since they're not hard to find but personally I prefer the local breeders ^w^