• on the decorations in the enclosure

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
After you answer the question, state what kind of T's you mostly keep.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The Brachys seem to pick a corner and stick with it. All the others are poop-at-will. My versi somehow manages to spray poop out of the screened vents. Took me a minute to figure out what was on the shelf...

QuantumGears

Arachnopeon
My G. rosea poops in a different spot every time, however she will only poop right on the edge of her enclosure, not in the middle.

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I keep a mix of arboreals and terrestrials. Most of my terrestrials have a burrow. The only ones where I've actually seen their poop is on the sides of the glass, I presume the others poop somewhere but I don't know where.

BlackVenom

Arachnopeon
I keep a wide variety of T's so I see it in every place imaginable. Now that I started a communal set-up with 30 pokies I just can't imagine how it's going to be. I just hope they don't tag eachother. :eek::eek::eek:

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Am I the only one that has trouble spotting it in coco fiber substrate? Is there some sort of Jedi mind trick to finding it?

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Arboreals like to fire away at their cage walls in hopes to knock them down and escape. I can literally hear some of my pokies going to the bathroom because they push it out with such force. lol

kc7wdg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have mostly terrestrials so the majority of mine poop in one spot. 95% do in the area between the sub and enclosure so its obvious white spots.

darkart82

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
most of mine dont like me , cause they usually wait til i pick them up then do it on me:evil::(:rolleyes:

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My avics, blue fang, and h. mac all poop on the side on the glass. Sunday is my glass cleaning wipe the poop day. My chaco, I have no idea, must be in the burrow because I never see her or the poop, she always stays hidden.

RichRollin

Arachnopeon
I chose the water dish. I've got a good mix of arboreals and terrestrials, and most of them seem to like to use their water dish for a toilet.

Of course, maybe thats just where I notice it the most because Im constantly having to clean them out.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
All of my T's are terrestrial except for an Avic. avic. My N. chromatus usually poops in the corner by its hide, and my OBT poops in its burrow/ on the cage wall. The rest poop where ever. I see it on the walls a lot, but never just hanging around in the sub.

--Dan

Scoolman

Arachnolord
Old Timer
9 G pulchra, seem to do it at the edge of the enclosures against the sides mostly, but there is no discernible pattern to their choice of location.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In a half inch circular pattern at 35 degrees to the horizontal.

But I don't pay attention to it. The strangest one is my Aphonopelma behlei. She manages to get it all over the walls and, what's strangest to me, in the lip between lid and walls of her plastic cube. I don't know how she manages it. She's the only one who needs frequent cleaning.

DrJonnyD

Arachnosquire
My Versicolor finds a new spot to release herself everytime she goes, but my G. Pulchra likes to keep her enclosure clean and always puts her mess in the corner. She is all lady.

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
My G. rosea 's Keep it tidy in the corner they usually go behind the artificial plant leaves in the corner. I am suprised I have not found a tiny roll of toilet paper mounted to a tree like in the charmin bear commercials {D:D
My T. stirmi likes to go all around her water dish sides and in it. (half coconut dish) I guess she is potty trained? :?{D Makes it oh so fun for daily cleaning.:rolleyes:
I haven't noticed any guanine from my T. blondi or LP both are too small to tell.:p

MetalheadRAM

Arachnopeon
I have a 3.5in B. Albo that always goes on the wall... I also have a little 1.75in B. Smithi but I havnt seen evidence of poo yet... thankfully.