Where can i find 32oz delicups or other cheap enclosures for spiderlings in europe?

toxicvenoma

Arachnopeon
Hey,

So i have this little problem where i cant find 32oz deli cups here in Sweden. When i do check online i only see sites from USA selling these. They seem to be perfect for spiderlings which are about 1-5cm big

Or any other suggestion for cheap enclosures? Im really struggling to get enclosures here in Sweden, lol. My enclosures i have atm is from potato salads container but its a mess to take of the stickers.. Getting 10 new spiderlings next week so i gotta get them enclosures :p

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
Hey,

So i have this little problem where i cant find 32oz deli cups here in Sweden. When i do check online i only see sites from USA selling these. They seem to be perfect for spiderlings which are about 1-5cm big

Or any other suggestion for cheap enclosures? Im really struggling to get enclosures here in Sweden, lol. My enclosures i have atm is from potato salads container but its a mess to take of the stickers.. Getting 10 new spiderlings next week so i gotta get them enclosures :p
Do you have "Søstrene Grene" in Sweden? It is a danish storechain, we have them here in Norway and I just found the perfect enclosures. They are basically like the "flush lid" AMAC boxes, sells for like 25 SEK. Here's one I set up yesterday for my Incei:

grene.jpg

Vermis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This UK shop is often my first port of call for this kind of thing - they sell a good variety of small pots, tubes, boxes and such. Although I think the closest things they have to 32oz deli cups are their bigger screw-top jars, and I just looked at their help page and did a double-take at their shipping rates to Sweden. :wideyed: I think your best best would be to find a local Krona shop(?) and see what they have in their kitchenware aisles. Still, if all else fails...

www.shcweb.co.uk/eshop/

Last edited:

toxicvenoma

Arachnopeon
Looks like there's only three stores in Sweden and they are all in Malmö.
It looks really good! But its way to big for a little spiderling around 3cm. But that something to aim in future when they grow bigger! :) I may have to buy soups from store again and remove the stickers lol. They are perfect but its only that i it comes with some work, i guess i have to do it :p

asd
This UK shop is often my first port of call for this kind of thing - they sell a good variety of small pots, tubes, boxes and things. Although I just looked at their help page and did a double-take at their shipping rates to Sweden. :wideyed: Still, if all else fails...

www.shcweb.co.uk/eshop/
meeeh, shipping is so expensive from Uk. Thanks for the advice. I guess i gotta buy alot of soups.. Atleast they are delicious lol

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
E-bay have quite a large selection of sizes, look at the description for depth and width to suit your needs, I've ordered before and ended up with flat, wide containers, rather than tall, slim ones, hope you find what you're looking for....

toxicvenoma

Arachnopeon
E-bay have quite a large selection of sizes, look at the description for depth and width to suit your needs, I've ordered before and ended up with flat, wide containers, rather than tall, slim ones, hope you find what you're looking for....
Thanks i will be checking ebay out :)

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Search for restaurant supplies stores there -- or you could ask a manager at a grocery store (or restaurant) if they would let you purchase a sleeve of deli cups with lids maybe?

I've had good luck on eBay for 16oz & 32oz deli cups with lids, as well as for 1oz and 2oz condiment cups with lids.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I go to my local restaurant supply store as well, currently my favorite is the 16 oz tumbler with the dome lids like you get a slurpee in (if you guys eat that kind of crap over there). You can get those or sleeves of the different sized deli cups but the deli cup lids don't close quite tight enough for my tastes and they're not quite deep enough for my burrowers or tall enough for my arboreals.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Your best bet is probably ebay, you can set the search so that listings from your country show up first which should help, I've never had any problems getting stuff off of there.