Where Are They Now?

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi there, I'm still around. I lost my collection in a breakup, and I haven't gotten any new inverts since. Just my snakes and a rat now.
Hey man pop in once in a while and don't let a breakup defuse your needs of inverts. We are here to get you back in the saddle and point you the right direction of acquiring a possibly new invert for you.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's all good now man, this was almost two years ago. I'd like to get around to getting more inverts, but I've been busy doing the whole personal life thing, work, and trying to run pages and groups. Maybe come spring time, I'll get some new bugs.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
Hi there, I'm still around. I lost my collection in a breakup, and I haven't gotten any new inverts since. Just my snakes and a rat now.
No! She took your inverts? I lost half a collection that way, but at least we split it pretty evenly.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I don't know most of the names on this list but got lots of great advice from Poec54 when I arrived here. Hope all is well.

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good timing here... I've been around here and some of the FB groups for the past month or so after a four or so year absence.

I get bored easily so I like having side projects in addition to my regular (and pretty challenging and time consuming) day job. Generally I pick stuff I'll have fun doing, and when it stops being fun I generally stop doing it. That's basically the best way I can sum up my reason for walking away from the trade/hobby over the summer of 2012. Since then I've done a couple things, the last being a website related to another passion/hobby I sold in October after over 3 years.

Right now I'm just kind of lurking and dipping a toe back in... looking forward to more of it :)

GO COMMENT ON THE PROPOSED POECILOTHERIA BAN!!!!

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Good timing here... I've been around here and some of the FB groups for the past month or so after a four or so year absence.

I get bored easily so I like having side projects in addition to my regular (and pretty challenging and time consuming) day job. Generally I pick stuff I'll have fun doing, and when it stops being fun I generally stop doing it. That's basically the best way I can sum up my reason for walking away from the trade/hobby over the summer of 2012. Since then I've done a couple things, the last being a website related to another passion/hobby I sold in October after over 3 years.

Right now I'm just kind of lurking and dipping a toe back in... looking forward to more of it :)

GO COMMENT ON THE PROPOSED POECILOTHERIA BAN!!!!
Hey, could you take a look at my post in you thread about the Poeci ban? Thanks.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Was just thinking about this the other day and wondering where BOTAR and xhexdx disappeared to.
I'm still around but not on here much any more.

I do road and mud running, and I work with geckos now (mostly fat tails), despite the irritation of certain people who I couldn't care less about.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Scott Rugen. Good to know you think of me enough to post about it on your facebook. ;)

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just read this and I’m alive and well. Currently building my collection back up with some breeding projects in the near future. I was gone for a while but now I’m back!

Thompson19

Arachnopeon
This may be overkill but hello :) I am Thompson08 just randomly back on the boards back to drop by and say hello. I cannot remember my password for my old account lol, oh well. Can't believe that was over a decade ago when I first started here and started collecting! I do not collect anymore. Haven't since starting college. Now I am finished with college I think I'd like to get back to at least talking about the critters on here that still interest me.

I understand this could be posted in the inquiry section, but I also feel it should be in the t-chat section for dialog in mass as apposed to a single inquiry. Many good people and some not so good depending on who you talk to have came and gone in this incredible hobby so I am wondering .....WHERE ARE THEY NOW:

Poec54
BOTAR
climbingregalis
James (tuttle)
herpguy
BACKWOODS
Fran
Southern Spiderworks
Don&SallysZoo
Comatose
Talkenlate
sntcruzan
US Arachnids
BrachyDude
Catfishrod
CreepyExotics
tacoma0680
robc
robd
charlton
un33dit
Izendacek
hemingway
CFNSmok.PL
bamato
Zoltan
Hobo
Zonbonzovi
Thompson08
stonemantis
Rocky Mountain Arachnids
Rick McJimsey
MaThEwMoNsTr323
Elizabeth
pixie694
Uehling
Harrod
kbfi
Zeus9699 (animal magic)
jrmrbcax
TarantulaInc
Tarantulanursery
DMBizeau
Singapore_Blue1
kaydyn1512
DeadlyInverts
markbarker333
fjwallace
Bugologist
jonnyquong
mitchrobot
Smitty78
roaddog
poeciN3RD
Snakefox
Newflvr
AaronP
Rockstarpets
Spike
KyuZo
Sharpfang
ExotiPet
xhexdx
KnightinGale
TarantulaHomes
eddiebrock
Phoenix Exotics
Northwest Invertebrates
Oasis Invertebrates
The Invert Shop
AzJohn
Talonawd
sweetypie
Jarvis
8leggedfreak22
croc1monitor
Chubbs87
syndicate
Hamburglar
scuba113
just1moreT
gumby
Silverrose
Aphonopelma81
Javanica
Apollo Justice
vulgerlives
Tonys spiders
Skeri
tarantulaeddie0
stingray
BrettG
hearsemadam
TarantulasWorld
Yellowbrickroad
shawno821
dpernikoff
Yentlequible

My apolgize if anyone has been back on AB and I did not realize it. If that is the case the maybe you can say where you had been on your leave of absence. Feel free to add or coment as I am sure there are many more I missed and remember and it demonstrate how many have contributed through the years....

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
This may be overkill but hello :) I am Thompson08 just randomly back on the boards back to drop by and say hello. I cannot remember my password for my old account lol, oh well. Can't believe that was over a decade ago when I first started here and started collecting! I do not collect anymore. Haven't since starting college. Now I am finished with college I think I'd like to get back to at least talking about the critters on here that still interest me.
Welcome back...

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
I often do a search,for a certain T,and I will inevitably get a link to AB from years ago.And read it with great pleasure.
@Haploman ,from 2002,gives awesome account of being tagged by a P.ornata.

Haploman

ArachnoEarthTiger
Old Timer
I often do a search,for a certain T,and I will inevitably get a link to AB from years ago.And read it with great pleasure.
@Haploman ,from 2002,gives awesome account of being tagged by a P.ornata.
Oh yeah I do remember that day lol

Harrod96

Arachnopeon
I was Harrod back quite a few years ago still keeping and breeding but had two daughters and had to downsize my side adventures! Looking forward to get back now that they are able to appreciate my enthusiasm in reproducing these amazing arachnids in my life

Harrod96

Arachnopeon
I was Harrod back quite a few years ago still keeping and breeding but had two daughters and had to downsize my side adventures! Looking forward to get back now that they are able to appreciate my enthusiasm in reproducing these amazing arachnids in my life
Should be some very good posts about me thanks group!