When should I expect my tarantula to drop after mating?

when should I expect my tarantula to drop its eggs after mating??

• a month or months so??

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • less than a month??

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
So I had this local sp from our country which is quiet new to the hobby (Selenocosmiinae Sp. palawan blonde and I started breeding then since I have a pair of it.( I am a noobie when it comes to breeding and I also did a lot of research for the past few days but there isnt any article about when I should expect my tarantula to drop its eggs). thank you in advance boys!! hoping for a good response from you guys, again salamat (thankyou)!!!!

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Unless things have changed since I was active in the hobby (it's been a long time), the "how long until she lays the egg sac?" question is one where no one can really predict. It's all individual tarantula specific. (If there's new understanding please correct me)

Unless things have changed since I was active in the hobby (it's been a long time), the "how long until she lays the egg sac?" question is one where no one can really predict. It's all individual tarantula specific. (If there's new understanding please correct me)
thankyou for your response sir this is quite new to me but ill try my best to hopefully produce healthy slings. ☝

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
My 2 Phlogius Rubiseta (an extremely similar genus to Selenocosmia, almost synonymous) were last together 3 months back and she still hasn't dropped. Looks very fat so probably any week now. I'd imagine a similar period for Selenocosmia sp.

One month to many month depending on speicies
thankyou for the response really appreciate it

My 2 Phlogius Rubiseta (an extremely similar genus to Selenocosmia, almost synonymous) were last together 3 months back and she still hasn't dropped. Looks very fat so probably any week now. I'd imagine a similar period for Selenocosmia sp.
yayyy woahhh love that spec bro. thankyou for the response hopefully I'll get to see more of that spec in the hobby still didnt know anyone keeping that spec here in PH

Last edited by a moderator: