What's your most ballsy T...

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Honestly, none of my Ts are ballsy but they're all still considered slings. My OBT threw me a threat posture when I unpacked her and my P Vittatta flew out of her shipping container. My P Muticus won't back down and has thrown a threat pose when I shone a flashlight on her once. But other than those instances they've all been very calm/reclusive. Most of em either sit completely still or bolt into their hides when disturbed. So no ballsy Ts yet maybe after a molt or two.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Honestly, none of my Ts are ballsy but they're all still considered slings. My OBT threw me a threat posture when I unpacked her and my P Vittatta flew out of her shipping container. My P Muticus won't back down and has thrown a threat pose when I shone a flashlight on her once. But other than those instances they've all been very calm/reclusive. Most of em either sit completely still or bolt into their hides when disturbed. So no ballsy Ts yet maybe after a molt or two.
I feel like you will have many stories about those Ts being rambunctious sooner than later. Lol!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@CWilson1351 I understood what you meant infact I was laughing at the chart because my girl is exactly the same. Last week while I was doing maintenance on her enclosure I found an orange ping pong ball that I gave her about 8 months ago, she'd buried it and then decided it was her water dish that was going missing again so she removed all the substrate from 1 side of the enclosure and this revealed the ball.

ShrapnelShark

Arachnopeon
Megaphoema Robustum,i tried feeding her one day with tongs she ripped the roach OFF the tongs then spun to attack the tongs instead of the roach. Scared the hell out of me.

keks

Arachnobaron
Euathlus sp. fire girl mutated to a devil today. Wanted to rehouse her, touched her very very smooth with the tweezers, to go out of the small box into the new one. Suddenly she freaked out, attacked the tweezers and bit it. I thought I get a heart attack! So much for a docile species, the exceptions proves the rule.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
My OBT threw me a threat posture when I unpacked her and my P Vittatta flew out of her shipping container.
More of that to come in the future, believe me, my P. metallica @ 1" threw me a definite threat posture, you're gonna have fun with these species.....lol

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Not sure if "ballsy" is the right description for her, but my P. sazimai definitely has personality. Comes right to the walls when I look in on her. Charges her water dish when I try to fill it. Nothing aggressive or defensive however.
My B.Smithi does this when I look in on him

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
One of my Phlogius crassipes for sure. Threat pose every time I make any sort of vibrations near the enclosure, sometimes even making that raspy whistling sound

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
One of my Phlogius crassipes for sure. Threat pose every time I make any sort of vibrations near the enclosure, sometimes even making that raspy whistling sound
That's one thing I haven't heard yet, stridulating T's I hear my roaches doing it quite often, which tarantula species do this most often?

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
That's one thing I haven't heard yet, stridulating T's I hear my roaches doing it quite often, which tarantula species do this most often?
I don't know which species does it most often, but certain Phlogius tarantulas definitely hiss/whistle. Most will run or strike before they start to whistle though