Whats your Hungriest T???

MantisRCool

Arachnopeon
Pokies, especially the young ones! The older don’t come out to eat as often, but when they do they are pretty fierce about it.
Also Chilobrachys Vietnam Blue, I got 2 of them and they are always peeking out of their holes ready for food, unless in premolt.
Tapinauchenius and Psalmopoeus slings also don’t get embarrassed around food :)
And I know it’s not a tarantula and I just got it, but love how Linothele pounces on its food the second it hits her web!

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
My Theraphosa Stirmi will eat all day everyday, but I keep her on a “scheduled diet” lol, Unless she’s about to molt she never refuses a meal, but to be honest she would probably eat then too but I’m not gonna test it lol
64C5986E-7B30-4F22-82EA-CE8178A44282.jpeg

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My juvenile Acanthoscurria geniculata attacks anything that moves and never refuses a meal except during pre-molt.

Toddydog

Arachnosquire
My juvenile Acanthoscurria geniculata attacks anything that moves and never refuses a meal except during pre-molt.

Mines such an aggessive eater as well. Still only eats prekilled but this is probably the cutest thing I've seen all day. 20180309_153316.jpg

Rinfish

Arachnopeon
Definitely my GBB! Just a sling, but when it was at max capacity (trust me on this), it would still sit at the entrance of its den in a hunting posture! Just molted the other day, so i'm glad I didn't give in to its demands. ;)

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
My teeny E sp red at 1/4 inch eats like grown adult. Attacks, fights, and takes down dead mealworms like they were alive! It's sooo cute to watch!

Scarabyte

Arachnosquire
It's a tie between my G. pulchripes and my P. cancerides
My pulchripes on one hand will stay in one spot, chowing away on a really small meal all day.
My cancerides will grab things twice her size and kill them, then drag them down into her burrow where I can't even retrieve the bolus :p

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
well shes not a T but my Hogna Carolinensis never refuses a meal even if its bigger than herself

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My A.geniculata squad for sure, followed by my G.iheringi. My T.violaceus as well.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Definitely my T. stirmi male, I've actually fed it a mealworm 3 days in a row just to see if it'd keep eating and it did lol. It would eat probably 4 times a week if I fed it that much.

basin79

ArachnoGod
It's a toss up between my T.blondi and Grammostola iheringi usually. But after her recent moult my Pamphobeteus sp Costa is up there too.

Tia B

Arachnopigeon
My juvie male A. genic is my hungriest T. The thing can be so fat it looks like it's going to burst and it still lunges at the sides of the enclosure as I feed others in my collection.

Bigme213

Arachnosquire
IMG_0560.JPG Not that I have a bunch of t's, but out of my humble collection stirmi by a mile.