Whats your Hungriest T???

Low

Arachnoknight
5" female G. Pulchra...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

sbullet

Arachnoknight
Been power feeding P. striata lately, 1 cricket per day (preeeeeetty much) for the last 2 weeks. VICIOUSLY takes it from the tongs without hesitation. Just fantastic to watch. She's taking a break now since I assume she is in premolt-- I'm not even attempting to feed her just because there is no need... She's had her fill this whole month LOL.

kwacky

Arachnosquire
Don't call me crazy but I have a versi that has not refused a single meal! My platty also is a great eater!
Snap. I've not had my Versi for long but she's a hungry little thing. My Pampho Platty loves food.

I used to have a Cobalt Blue that would come hurtling out of her burrow at anything to move in the enclosure. She was a greedy sod.

Furret

Arachnosquire
My rosie is the equivalent of Pumba from The Lion King.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
View attachment 104205
View attachment 104206
View attachment 104207
View attachment 104208
My Brachypelma baumgarteni is definately my hungriest T. After she molted she began eating like a monster. I feed her in a three day period one after another. The first day she dived on the superworm, second day she did the same, and the third day she ate three superworms at once. Here are some pics of how fat she was before she molted. The pics are not mine they are from the previous owner (Jorpion on AB). The last pic is a pic when she molted with me, notice she still fat after her molt. (Current Owner)
Correct, that T is way overfed. And feeding a T 3 days in a row superworms is certainly not the best idea either...but it's your T, do what you think is best. However, I'd suggest feeding it ONCE every 2 or 3 weeks....

freedumbdclxvi

Arachnoprince
my t stirmi. only my obts come close to matching her appetite, and i've never once had her refuse a meal.

The Weed Man

Arachnopeon
Correct, that T is way overfed. And feeding a T 3 days in a row superworms is certainly not the best idea either...but it's your T, do what you think is best. However, I'd suggest feeding it ONCE every 2 or 3 weeks....
I was just going to power feeder to plump up a little more after she molted. Thanks for the concern. It wasn't going to be a daily basis thing.

Eugene

Arachnopeon
My hungriest is probably my Pamphobeteus platyomma. I think he would eat no matter how often I fed him.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i once had a Brachypelma vagans who was an absolute glutton. not that i advocate feeding to this extreme but he was in a situation where i was confident there would be no environmental danger to him so i indulged his voracity. his bum ended up looking quite like a balloon by the end of it.

bvagans1.jpg

he turned out fine, btw and i believe molted out MM the molt after that ;)

Ben Oliver

Arachnopeon
i would have to say my biggest eater would have to be my Avic avic it has always eaten like a horse even when it was a sling. Then it would have to be my G. pulchripes juv.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
1. G. rosea
2. P. regalis
3. G. pulchripes

On that note, the pulchripes and rosea are also my most aggressive Ts. Both will viciously bite at anything that touches them and throw threat postures, as will my other rosea.

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
My versi actually eats quite well too but she won’t eat infront of me...... maybe it’s from moving the pill bottle she’s in. My little k. Brunnipies is a crazy eater. But hungriest is heterothele villosella. It would seriously eat like 4 crickets a day if I gave them to it. I had a few fruit flies from feeding my jumping spiders so I put like 3 or 4 in and it would shoot up to the top kill one and go set it down then come kill another one and it just kept going till it had a mound of dead fruit flies. Never seen anything like it before. Awesome ow dwarf species!

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
Didn’t realize how long ago it was put up, ohh well. Let’s get it going again!!!!!!! (So I don’t look stupid)

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nhandu coloratovillosus, even out of my Psalmos, my LPs and my pokies those things out eat them all. Never turned down a meal and always dive onto any movement in the enclosure. Too bad all my 3 slings turned out to be males, im gonna miss the little piggy's when they're gone.

Heres one of them, 3.5 inch male. This guys been on a diet for 2 months now and is still carrying around a golf ball abdomen.

IMAG0954.jpg

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
It used to be my A. Genic, but since her last molt my LP has taken a slight lead. This week I saw her bolt across her enclosure, jump, and scoop a cricket that was hanging on the ceiling of her hide.