What's your favourite terrestrial and arboeal species?

Kazaam

Arachnobaron
P. murinus is my favourite aboreal AND terrestrial species.

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
My Terrestrial is L,Parahybana and arboreal is A,Minatrix.

Alltheworld601

Arachnoangel
Favorite terrestrial is just about anything in the Nhandu genus.

Arboreal, well there's not that much to choose from really, but I'm not into Pokies (yet!), so, Avics. The Versicolor is the most beautiful, but I have a standard A. Avic and he's sweet as pie. So, I'mma go with those.

persistent

Arachnopeon
^not that much arboreals to chose from? damn, probably one of the toughest choices in my life :p All arboreals are so awesome! Pokies, Psalmopoeus, H. mac, OBT, A. versicolor, T. gigas, E. olivacea, S. calceatum, L. violaceopes, ...

Terrestrial: Monocentropus balfouri
Arboreal: Can't choose

Psychocircus91

Arachnosquire
This changes for me all the time. But arboreal is h maculata and terrestrial hapolopus sp. pumpkin patch. They remind me of fall time :)

FoxtheLviola

Arachnosquire
Well I haven't had a lot of experience owning a ton of different species, but out of the ones I own:
Arboreal: L. violaceopes
Terrestrial: N. chromatus

pokemepokey

Arachnopeon
Arboreals as tough is the choice is, I'm gonna say anything from the Poecilotheria grouping. Terrestrials is easy I'm a big fan of monocentropus balfouri.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Terrestrials: E. pulcherrimaklaasi (or. Euathlus sp. "blue" how they're called often lately) - SO colorful for a terrestrial! / B. smithi

Arboreals: P. irminia / A. purpurea / P. subfusca "lowland" ("bara")

trayothegreat

Arachnopeon
my favourite T for terrestrial is brachypelma albopilosum ( my first T, i'm fallin in love with T because of curly :love: )
and my favourite arboreal is cyriopagopus sp sumatran tiger ( native sp from my country )

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Terrestrial

Monocentropus balfouri- female

Arboreal

Stromatopelma calceatum- female

Zeph

Arachnosquire
As far as terrestrial, I love my A. geniculata! The contrast is gorgeous and it is very active. My P. irminia is quite interesting, although I do like my Avics (purpurea, azuraklaasi, & versicolor), they aren't as active and don't really use anything in their enclosure to make their homes as interesting as that of my irminia. I guess because the irminia has terrestrial tendencies, it's no surprise that mine burrows below its tube webs and packs them full of substrate. Also, the super long front legs and stubby back legs are endearing.

I think my opinions will change once my T's are grown, all are slings/juvies.

NoSBoH

Arachnopeon
My favorite terrestrial I've kept was sold to me as a chocolate baboon. Based on much research, I believe It was a male p.chordatus. Very similar to obt, it was a little less spazzy though. Rip

Favorite arboreal is a p irminia. I currently have this one, pushing 3.5. Scary speed, and I breathed on the cage today and it threw a threat posture upside down and held for 5 min! So I may have my hands full.

Along with the irminia I have two c. Fimbriatus slings that look to rival the pterinochilus species I've kept. In the webbing department if nothing else.