What's Your Favorite Species of Snake to Keep?

Taffy

Arachnoknight
my BCI. she is 3 years old. i love her so much, she’s so sassy and curious. (the ground isn’t always that wet i promise. i accidentally knocked over her water bowl)

6AEB25F6-BFA9-4685-96DD-23BD31313BFD.jpeg

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
my BCI. she is 3 years old. i love her so much, she’s so sassy and curious. (the ground isn’t always that wet i promise. i accidentally knocked over her water bowl)

View attachment 439229
Good illustration of the snake version of heavy premolt, lol... Great looking snake!

ZX14

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would say my old Black-tailed Cribo, even though they are alot of work. Secondly, I would say my Bitis species, my Gaboon Viper first off.
Of course, I would not recommend venomous snakes to just anyone. As well as them being illegal in some states. I have over 30 years experience in keeping snakes. 🙂

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I would say my old Black-tailed Cribo, even though they are alot of work. Secondly, I would say my Bitis species, my Gaboon Viper first off.
Of course, I would not recommend venomous snakes to just anyone. As well as them being illegal in some states. I have over 30 years experience in keeping snakes. 🙂
I've always been fascinated with Gaboon vipers. Really unique, beautiful snakes. Their markings as they move along almost have a hypnotizing quality.