What's your dream T to own??

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
Thats right, I wanna know what your dream T is...Whats one species or species of T's you wish to have but can't currently have at the moment??

I would personally love to have a male pamphobeteus platyomma... They look handsome AS HECK!!

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
Right now, any new acquisition would be a dream! In a tight spot and can't afford new bebes, but I really really really want N. chromatus and C. cyaneopubescens. I'm sure once I'm able to get those ones, I'll have a new dream T!

My absolute dream (as in probably never gonna happen in the waking world) would be the T. seledonia. They're like beautiful little jewels.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Pamphobeteus sp. solaris

Almost bought a sexed female...still considering it. Theres only two specimens in Canada right now.

If I end up getting it, Ill be breeding them...you can expect some pics in the gallery section as well.

tarantulaguns

Arachnopeon
P. Regalis or P. Metallica :happy:
Not experienced enough to own one though.
Cold Blood has got me interested in a P. Cam though.

Last edited:

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I would love Aphonopelma paloma. I saw one in @sdsnybny 's amazing collection and completely swooned. What a lovely little dwarf species. Plus I have a specimen from the largest Aphonopelma species (anax) so I would love one from the smallest!
Unfortunately, they are hard to find!

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Harpactira Sp,
T. seladonia
P. solaris
Euathlus Sp.
A. hentzi
B. klaasi
C. marshalli
C. darlingi
More Phormictopus Sp. (auratus in particular)
T. cyaneolum

That about sums it up, as I already have four of my top 5 (the fifth coming next week hopefully). The above list is current.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Harpactira Sp,
T. seladonia
P. solaris
Euathlus Sp.
A. hentzi
B. klaasi
C. marshalli
C. darlingi
T. cyaneolum

That about sums it up, as I already have four of my top 5 (the fifth coming next week hopefully). The above list is current.
This is a great list!
Get a Phormictopus auratus- mine (named Glenn Danzig) is a punk! Absolutely love it and can't wait until it is big enough to have that crazy attitude and lovely colors they are known for. The molts are so crazy- it seems to double after each molt. Speaking of which, I should be preparing a new enclosure for this reason!
Of course the Euathlus are wonderful- they are hard to find/ expensive right now.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
This is a great list!
Get a Phormictopus auratus- mine (named Glenn Danzig) is a punk! Absolutely love it and can't wait until it is big enough to have that crazy attitude and lovely colors they are known for. The molts are so crazy- it seems to double after each molt. Speaking of which, I should be preparing a new enclosure for this reason!
Of course the Euathlus are wonderful- they are hard to find/ expensive right now.
You want crazy attitude, try finding a P. atrichromatus. My 2.5" juvie is beyond defensive.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
You want crazy attitude, try finding a P. atrichromatus. My 2.5" juvie is beyond defensive.
:happy:
Oh, I think I might be okay just with this one. It is still quite small, I'm sure it'll be enough butthead behavior for me once it grows up a bit more!

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
Harpactira Sp,
T. seladonia
P. solaris
Euathlus Sp.
A. hentzi
B. klaasi
C. marshalli
C. darlingi
T. cyaneolum

T.T. cyaneolum Is another id like to have

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
:happy:
Oh, I think I might be okay just with this one. It is still quite small, I'm sure it'll be enough butthead behavior for me once it grows up a bit more!
You will enjoy feeding time for sure, unless your sling yanks your feeding tongs out of your hand (which my atrichromatus did once).

Ilich

Arachnosquire
Asking them hard-hitting questions. I don't know if I have a specific one. Probably a Thrixopelma cyaneolum, a Poecilotheria metallica, and a Ybyrapora diversipes.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Harpactira pulchripes is one I've been really wanting but they are so expensive. I would also like another Xenesthis immanis but after having my little one for only a month before it died in a bad molt makes me hesitant to buy another one. Not only was it by far the most expensive sling I've bought but I really liked the little guy :(

Brachypelma albiceps was another one high up on my wish list and I have a sling coming tomorrow :)