What's wrong with my S. Dehaani? Mycosis?

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
What is this, I've never dealt with mycosis so I don't know if that's what this is or not. It looked like something was up when I got him but now it's gotten worse. IMG_20180715_132605.jpg

Tim1104

Arachnopeon
Yeah mycosis sucks and it will continue to spread little by little until the next molt. There's not a cure for mycosis that I know of so you just gotta keep feeding it regularly and hope it molts out of it

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
Yeah mycosis sucks and it will continue to spread little by little until the next molt. There's not a cure for mycosis that I know of so you just gotta keep feeding it regularly and hope it molts out of it
Yeah that's pretty much what I've been doing. His last molt was quite some time ago so it shouldn't be long especially with regular feeding

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Ventilation works wonders on delaying mycosis. My dark tiger rubripes had a pretty nasty case (one forcipule and three legs were almost entirely black), but I was able to delay its spread until the pede molted, which cleaned it all up.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Ventilation works wonders on delaying mycosis. My dark tiger rubripes had a pretty nasty case (one forcipule and three legs were almost entirely black), but I was able to delay its spread until the pede molted, which cleaned it all up.
Ventilation is great to have. In addition to having many rows of holes in the lid and sides of my enclosures, I try to take the lids off completely and fan the enclosures a few times a week.

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
The enclosure actually has great ventilation.