What's this bump under my tarantula?

Stavage

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, I've been reading forums on this website for a while now without having an account to communicate but today my Curly haired T was posted on the corner of her tank and I'm not too sure what this bump underneath her is? I've had her for two months now an I have not held her since I don't think it's very needed so I'm not really wanting to get her out and turn her upside down to see but I'm just curious to see if anyone here knows what it is. Thanks guys!

P.s I've included a top view of her too!

Attachments

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Hey guys, I've been reading forums on this website for a while now without having an account to communicate but today my Curly haired T was posted on the corner of her tank and I'm not too sure what this bump underneath her is? I've had her for two months now an I have not held her since I don't think it's very needed so I'm not really wanting to get her out and turn her upside down to see but I'm just curious to see if anyone here knows what it is. Thanks guys!

P.s I've included a top view of her too!
It could be the pictures, but I'm not seeing anything amiss, try to get a close up of the area you're talking about, to me it looks like any other T's sternum.