Whats the next pet i should get?

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well... her it is ladies and gentlemen.... an empty
18x18x18 Exo-Terra enclosure with an exo terra waterfall and fogger and some bed-a-beast bedding and an elaborate branch that looks like a tree with no leaves which i got for my birth day today... I went to petshops, and seen frogs, which i dont want, neither do i want bearded dragons as i have had them before. I dont want snakes had them before too, I already have 2 species of centipedes, 6 texas millipedes and 3 giant african millipedes.

Can anyoneeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseee help me?!!?! me and my girlfriend cannot think of anymore animals to fill it up with.

HOWEVER ive been thinking about some emporer scorpions, but i want something active and can be handeled, any ideas??????

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Scorps!

Hi! Being a scorpion keeper, I would definitely encourage you to get an emperor. They are good scorps for beginners. However they are not as active as you may want them to be, plus the fact that they spend the whole day hiding. Also an 18x18x18 (inches?) exo-terra tank may also be a bit too large for 1 scorp.

My next choice? If I had your enclosure I would definitely keep geckos or a panther chameleon.
If your still undecided, why not keep it as a terrarium and do some indoor gardening.{D

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah i was looking at the emporers at petco i was kneeling down looking at them wether or not i should, so i passed it on...

so you guys are thinkin of some tail whip scorps, some emporers, maybe a chameleon... all sound doable.

how about several goliath beetles? know where i can get some of those?

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
interested in T's at all? A nice arboreal T in that setup could be wonderful. I dont know if you have any but if your experienced wtih T's there are some beautiful ones just a tad bit harder to care for.

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
fogger? waterfall? sounds like you've already made up your mind and your mind (subconscious) has chosen to get a chameleon.:D

crashergs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well i went for 2 baby bearded dragons, they cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.... im done with pets

so now i have

3 african giant millis
6 texas millis
25 madagascar roaches (feeders and pets) :)
1 Vietnamese Giant centipede
1 Tiger centipede
2 bearded dragons

this isnt much right?

Ecilious

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's a nice collection. I believe in quality over quantity and making sure you don't take on more than you can handle.

So what do you have in the exo-terra tank now? Nothing? Does seem like a damn shame, why not grow some carnivorous plants in it? Cheap and interesting.