What's on Your Tarantula Wish List?

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
All who are within the Harpactira genus, B. albiceps, B. klaasi, all who are within the Phormictopus genus, all within the Pamphobeteus genus, all within the Ceratogyrus genus.

Minty

@londontarantulas
I'm sure I posted this recently and it's changed slightly, based on what's available.

Lampropelma nigerrimum
Psalmopoeus irminia
Harpactira pulchripes

Last edited:

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just want a few!
Pterinochilus murinus Dcf Kigoma
Phormictopus sp blue
Phormictoous atrichomatus
Xenesthis sp blue
Tapinauchenius sp

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Need to finish the Poecilotheria genus. (Smithi, Formosa, hanuma, fasciata)

Phormingochilus carpenteri is a big one for me.

Many Avicularia species still needed. A merianae, purpurea, minatrix, sp Columbia, sp Ecuador, and RUFA.

Need my first Haplopelma still lol.

And... I suppose some Pamphobeteus species. They're huge, and I do miss having a giant terrestrial to throw crickets at. And frogs for that matter.. ;)

Justin H

Arachnosquire
A. chalcodes
B. albopilosum "Nicaragua" (already have the hobby/Honduran)
B. emilia
C. cyaneopubescens (GBB)
C. versicolor
T. stirmi or blondi (probably my favorite, really hesitant to mess with a damp enclosure as I may be allergic to some types of mold)

I also really like P. metallica. I don't really want one, though :). A couple of dwarf species have been catching my eye as well.

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
Sericopelma sp. “Santa Catalina”
Harpactira chrysogaster
Cyriopagopus lividus

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Megaphobema peterklaasi..(snowball chance in hell).:angelic:
Poecilotheria smithi………….^^^^^^^ see above.:mad:.
P.muticus...ya,that can happen,for sure.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Oh god...

Phormingochilus sp 'Sabah Blue'
Phormingochilus everetti
Phormingochilus pennelhewetti
Phormingochilus sp 'Rufus'
Psalmopoeus victori
Psalmopoeus sp 'Alquitran'
Theraphosa blondi
Lampropelma nigerrimum arboricola
Haploclastus devamatha
Avicularia variegata
Poecilotheria subfusca 'Lowland'
Poecilotheria ornata

I'm just going to stop right there before Latin becomes my first language

dmac

Arachnopeon
Top of my list for next weekend's reptile show are P. vittata and P. subfusca "lowland." Absent one of those, also will look out for H. chilensis, Y. diversipes, H. gabonensis, B. klaasi, and maybe Harpactira or Aphonopelma species.

asunshinefix

Arachnosquire
All the Pamphos! P. antinous is probably at the top of my list. Besides that I'd like to get more into Brachys, plus G. rosea (not porteri), G. iheringi, and G. sp north to complete my Grammostola collection. I also have my eye out for L. polycuspulatus and anything in the genus Phrixotrichus or Bonnetina. Genus Euathlus too; I only have an E. pulcherrimaklaasi. Guess I'm really into terrestrial New Worlds!

Killertut

Arachnosquire
For now i am good. completed the brachypelma collection on christmas. now to let them grow and hope most are female :p

Minty

@londontarantulas
I'm sure I posted this recently and it's changed slightly, based on what's available.

Lampropelma nigerrimum
Psalmopoeus irminia
Harpactira pulchripes
order.png

Ordered these last night and this wish list is now complete. Need to compile a new one now. :rofl:

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Hm, I’d say any of the Pamphos I don’t have, any of the Phormictopus sp. I don’t have, Xenesthis I don’t have. Maybe a Theraphosa, not sure. Got the big three off my previous wish list already so nothing is too pressing.

Minty

@londontarantulas
I ordered two mystery boxes from ken the bug guy and it’s been over a month since it’s so cold I can’t wait any longer for them to come hahahah
I'll be waiting a while too, due to low temperatures and shipping internationally. But I just wanted to get my order in ASAP, because their website stated they only had one confirmed female Psalmopoeus irminia, a species I've been desperate to get a hold of, since I saw them in person at an expo last year. :)

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I now have N. chromatus on my Need list. Mark my words I'm going to get one of those spooky little things.

Blamo

Arachnopeon
top 4 right now. i know this list will get bigger.
1.homoeomma chilensis
2.dolichothele diamantinensis
3.ybyrapora sooretama
4.typhochlaena seladonia