What's in the video

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
***Warning*** There may be certain triggers in this video.

Is the tarantula a G. Rosea? It comes in the video at about 2:05.

cold blood

Staff member
OMG, what an awful song, made my brain hurt:confused:

Looks like a rose hair....cant really tell if its a sp. north or a porteri.

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
OMG, what an awful song, made my brain hurt:confused:

Looks like a rose hair....cant really tell if its a sp. north or a porteri.
Hahaha I love this song. I can't easily tell between the sp. North or porteri in general anyways.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
Looks like it to me. Could be wrong. Wearing a tarantula as a mask to be edgy. Smh :meh: Frickn edgelords. :shifty:

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
Looks like it to me. Could be wrong. Wearing a tarantula as a mask to be edgy. Smh :meh: Frickn edgelords. :shifty:
"Edgelords" :astonished:

It's kind of ballsy. Not saying I agree with it. I'm a scaredy pants. Plus the T would probably end up dying because I react irrationaly... or maybe rationally. Not sure. I hope this T wasn't injured in the making of this video.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Do people who do things like that have any idea of how bad their day could become if they got U-hairs in the eyes or inhaled them? Yeah, he had his eyes closed, but that doesn't mean that much. Even embedded in the eyelids would be misery, I'd think, though not as potentially harmful.
It looks like a rose-hair to me too, for what it's worth.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I know a guy that was paid about 500$/hr to show up with largest T for a music video. I wonder if that's his. As shooting film is more a testament to patience than anything else, he was there for 8 hrs waiting around doing nothing, T did 30 s worth of work, and he was paid 4,000$

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
I know a guy that was paid about 500$/hr to show up with largest T for a music video. I wonder if that's his. As shooting film is more a testament to patience than anything else, he was there for 8 hrs waiting around doing nothing, T did 30 s worth of work, and he was paid 4,000$
You should find out of this was his T. I'm curious now...

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
You
You should also find out how I can get a gig like that.