What's in my enclosure?

foxhuntgirl1

Arachnopeon
Can anyone tell me what these white things are on the walls of my Brazilian Black's enclosure? I'm new to Tarantula keeping so forgive me if this is something really simple. Thanks.

Attachments

BC1579

Arachnobaron
If your enclosure is glass, you can dampen it with a few spritzes of water and then scrape it with a straight razor blade. Works like a charm.

Or you could bless your home with a T. stirmi. They are kind enough to make a poo cocktail in their water dishes every so often. Often with a bolus garnish.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Or you could bless your home with a T. stirmi. They are kind enough to make a poo cocktail in their water dishes every so often. Often with a bolus garnish.
Why settle for poop cocktail when you can have poop art? My Grammostola pulchra created this:

Poop art -- Mixed media with water colours -- poop beige mixed with burnt umber substrate. Excellent leaf placement. A masterpiece - glad you preserved it in pixels for posterity.

LittleTs

Arachnopeon
Poop! My P.Irminia likes to poop on the side most viewed instead of on the side closest to the wall :rolleyes: