Whats a small millipede that I can keep communally in a 8x8x8 enclosure

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I used that type of enclosure for millipedes when I first got them (a 18x18x18 one). In my experience it's a terrible tank for millipedes because the door limits how deep the substrate can be and it's increeeeedibly difficult (if not impossible) to escape proof once you get babies.

The only way it can be a suitable millipede tank is if you block the screen part with plexiglass and set it on its side so the door is on top. But tupperwares/KKs are much cheaper, more effective millipede habitats. Save your nice exoterra for an arboreal T or something.

As for millipedes that can be kept in a similarly sized enclosure, Chicobolus spinigerus (Florida ivory millipede) is always a good beginner species. They can reach over 4" when they're very old, but my adults are only 3". They breed very easily in captivity. I've never kept Anadenobolus monilicornis (bumblebee millipede) but they're only about 2 inches and also breed readily.

My personal rule with enclosures is a minimum of 1Lx2Lx1L substrate depth, L being the length of the biggest pede.