What would do well in a 2.5 gallon tank?

Reptiquatics

Arachnopeon
So I've had this 2.5 gallon tank for a while that I currently have my juvenile B. albo in. The tank has a screen lid and really isn't too fancy. When I upgrade my T to a 5.5 gallon, I'm gonna have this tank completely empty, so environment type is really pretty flexible. I don't really want to go anything aquatic and probably not anything semiaquatic either, but other than that I'm open to suggestions. I want something that will be able to live out its life happily an comfortably. I kinda want something that is cool with handling, but I've got a couple snakes that are cool being handled already so that's not super important. So yeah, millipedes, beetles, arachnids... I'd just like some suggestions.

Thank you

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
So I've had this 2.5 gallon tank for a while that I currently have my juvenile B. albo in. The tank has a screen lid and really isn't too fancy. When I upgrade my T to a 5.5 gallon, I'm gonna have this tank completely empty, so environment type is really pretty flexible.
What are the dimensions of the 2.5 gallon tank?

Lost Patient

Arachnopeon
I am using the same size tank for my Chilean Copper and it is almost full grown and doing just finein it. The great thing about T's is that they do not really need to much space, and I have found they really seem to do better in a small to medium size enclosure when it comes to finding food. As long as it has room to make a burrow bigger than itself you are fine.

sheetssha

Arachnopeon
You could get a praying mantid! A group of Ghost Mantids would do amazing there!