What would be a good, cheap, enclosure for an adult P. sazimai?

Drezan

Arachnosquire
I'm thinking about getting clear storage containers, but the ones I've seen that are 5-10 gallons are around $30-$50. Anyone know of anything cheaper for terrestrials?

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Walmart is your best bet, they sell pretty great plastic boxes, also.... You might want to get a feeder colony going before buying the spider.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Why do you need one that big P. sazimai only reach 5-6" a 2-5 gallon would be a mansion. And try the dollar stores in your area they usually have very cheap food storage containers

Drezan

Arachnosquire
Why do you need one that big P. sazimai only reach 5-6" a 2-5 gallon would be a mansion. And try the dollar stores in your area they usually have very cheap food storage containers
I already got everything for my P. sazimai. I'm looking for 5-10 gallons for other terrestrials I'll end up getting. Since I'm getting into this hobby I'm looking at every option I have before I go and buy more T's.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
If you want to see it clearly (why I don't use most storage containers) a medium Kritter Keeper would be fine, not to expensive.

Drezan

Arachnosquire
I went to a reptile expo a couple days ago and met the CEO of Dreamco plastics and he has really nice acrylic enclosures for cheap. Also fpund a website called freund where I can buy plastic containers for slings cheap. I should be perfectly fine now.