What type of tarantula would you be?

TheFox

Arachnopeon
If you woke up tomorrow to find out that you have been suddenly transformed into a tarantula, which one would you want to be and why?Whether it's because you have a connection to that specific breed, because you think that breed represents your personality, or just because it has some kind of cool attribute you'd want doesn't matter. Personally I'd be a GBB so I could make art with webs

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
The one that bites the living **** out of anyone who tried to handle me.

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
Probably an OBT... I like to be left alone and typically have low tolerance to people that dont leave me alone. Too bad biting is frowned upon in modern society

Jacobob

Arachnopeon
I’d have to agree with Graves6661!! “Leave me alone...Leave me alone”!!

Lil Paws

Arachnosquire
Right now I'm a shy, nocturnal holed up terrestrial in an endless premolt. I'm grumpy and I stay up all night.

In the spring through early fall, I'm totally a colorful, active arboreal. Like most Ts, I'm kind of scary when I'm hungry.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I’ll be the one that is not yet to be discovered by the human, living in the deepest of the deep rain forest under the hidden burrow.

DratzKennedy

Arachnopeon
I would have to say I would most likely be one of the Chilobrachys species, preferably the sp kaeng krachan! I have always loved the thought of living in the forests of Asia and I like to take months at a time recharging in my "burrow" people always ask why they havent seen me around or where i disappeared to for the past 2 months. Just like my chilobrachys sp kaeng krachan i like to stay to myself and need alone time.

Mychajlo

Arachnosquire
I would probably be turned into a Poecilotheria Regalis, because I have an attitude problem but I'm a pleasure to be around also becasue i may look dull but underneath I'm bright and fun

Leila

Arachnobaron
I would probably be turned into a Poecilotheria Regalis, because I have an attitude problem but I'm a pleasure to be around also becasue i may look dull but underneath I'm bright and fun
P. regalis are anything but dull. They are phenomenally beautiful! :)

Swoop

Arachnosquire
@Stoop digging your username

Probably H. incei. I have two, their tunnels are very elaborate for filling such a small space and I can relate to that.

JohnR

Arachnopeon
Brachypelma bohmei... And I will kick hairs if I get disturbed! :D

Pokie11

Arachnosquire
Chiobrachys fimbriatus, they are so lovely even though they are mostly pet holes. And I like their stripy abdomen.

Whitelightning777

Arachno-heretic
I'd be any pokie, say P striata.

Of course, if one were to become a tarantula, one would obviously opt to be female!!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Guess I’ll go along with this as well lol

I would want to be a Pamphobeteus, secluded away in the forest or road banks, nothing really messes with you because of your size and you’d have a nice butt (Christmas tree pattern) :troll:

Last edited:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
This is actually a fun thread... I support it being brought back from the dead :p

I would definitely be a P. lugardi - Living underground, not interacting with anyone, but also eating allll the things.