1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to keep in this viv?

Discussion in 'Vivariums and Terrariums' started by DanJ, Jul 12, 2019 at 6:29 AM.

1. Advertisement
    I've acquired this viv for a tidy £20 and unsure what to keep in it... Must be an invert, doubt it would be any good for anything that requires a decent amount of substrate... however I am planning on getting a good Millipide colony going on in the not so distant future.

I was thinking some sort of stick insects, jungle nymphs or any other inverts anyone can think of, and if so which species. Viv measures 60 x 38 x 38 cm

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 7:10 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Andrew Clayton

Andrew Clayton Arachnobaron Active Member

Some sort of snake or lizard

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm looking more towards inverts to house in it atm. In the future I'll be definetly investing in some snakes.

4. moricollins

moricollins Arachnoprince Old Timer

It's not a very invert friendly enclosure. Snake or reptile are probably your best bets

5. Yes I thought this. Going to house a couple Geckos in there then

6. bobthehobo9

bobthehobo9 ArachnoPilot Old Timer

What species of gecko are you planning on keeping?

7. Stenodactylus sthenodactylus possibly. Anything else will get to big for it really.

8. bobthehobo9

bobthehobo9 ArachnoPilot Old Timer

I had to look them up... never heard of them before. They look really cool and I especially like their eyes. Seems like they’d be a great fit for your setup.

9. Great little Geckos. Grow to a max of 10cm. Will post pics of setup and Geckos when I get them