What to get? making a hard decision easy

Pop'N'Fresh

Arachnopeon
Today I went to the pet store to pick up some crickets. While there I saw that they had a decent selection of T slings. I figured I would get one or two. What should I get?
A P. murinas or a C. cyaneopubescens?
a G. rosea or a B. vagans?
a G. aureostriata or a A. geniculata?
a P. regalis?
a C. fasciatum?
Well i just couldn't decide so I bought one of each:) .
When I was switching out the crappy store containers for my own at work(its really slow right now) the little 1" obt ran up the sleeve of my dress shirt and would not come out. I had to undress at work to get the little bugger out. :eek:
I also bought a 3 inch striped knee T. This spider was the only one without its scientific name so I don't know what it is. I was thinking its a A. seemanii but I'm not sure. Any possibilty of sexing it with this crappy photo?. I really need a camera::(

and finally a crappy abdomen pic. I can only do so much with a cell phone

thanks for any info.

apidaeman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Regalis.

I was slow to go arboreal. Wish I had much sooner than I did. Nothing like playing the whole field.

Pop'N'Fresh

Arachnopeon
I just counted my slings. I missed two. I also got a P. Irmina and a C. Fimbriotus. I feel like a crack addict. Sickened by how impulsive this buy was and how little control I had over myself and extremely happy after the buy. I think I need another hit. Come on just one more sling.

Pop'N'Fresh

Arachnopeon
those pics are all of the same unidentified T. It was the only one in the store over an inch long.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mystery spider looks like an A. seemani. Does it have orange spinnerets?

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just counted my slings. I missed two. I also got a P. Irmina and a C. Fimbriotus. I feel like a crack addict. Sickened by how impulsive this buy was and how little control I had over myself and extremely happy after the buy. I think I need another hit. Come on just one more sling.
ROFLMAO!!!

Congrats on all your new slings. Personally, I like the way you make decisions! :cool: