What the Hell is this???????

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Which limb, curious....

I'd give a pinkie "tip" , I guess.....I'd rather send you my sling, than have ya cut off a irreplacable part.

LOL.........{D............Great pix pokie collectors!

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd give a pinkie "tip" , I guess.....I'd rather send you my sling, than have ya cut off a irreplacable part.

LOL.........{D............Great pix pokie collectors!
if u have a for sure dark form sling send me a pm with a price...

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I use to own one of the 'Black' metallicas, sold it
Hey Ana , Nice spider. Did you raise that spider from a s'ling ? Do you have any pics of it when it was younger ? Did you use a flash in those pics ?

OK, here she is. Keep in mind that this is without a flash. But also, the flash really doesn't make much of a diference. I did mate her last month. I wonder if the dark abdomen could be the result of gravidity.
Hey Joe, you dont think the flash of a camera would bring out more color ?:? Can you get one with a flash to compare ? I agree that she looks pretty fat though. Good luck with a sac !.

Later, Tom

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Tom,
yes both pics with flash but that was my old camera
but spider wore dark morph
had her since 3" or so
no pictures been taken, this one just never set still
soon is light on shes gone, so I never had a chance nor time
sold her, now sorry

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Simply put: I love these guys both regular and black form (although I might love the black form just a little more ).

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i wouldnt go as far as to say i dont care, they are both magnificent beasts...but i (being a metal head and having that "black is the new black" personality) love black T's...someday i will own a black form metallica as well as a Lampropelma nigerrimum. G. pulchra although another ubber black T i hate waiting for them to grow up lmao so ill end up probably spending a lot of money for a sub adult.

I just don't have a thing for VIBRANT blue things, whether it's a T or not lol
I like H. lividum, because the blue is milder and it fades into a really pretty light blue/grey on the T... but P. metallica just does not do it for me.

I love black, too.. always have. Black horses, black dogs, black anything... I got a G. pulchra sling, and I'll probably die of old age before it matures :wall:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No - It's not a for sure "black phase"

If there is such a thing......:? I don't know enough about the species.......
......Just learnin' about pokies.

I hear alot of conflicting reports concerning Rosehair variability........This thread could go-on-forever with these talks.......

Seems to me, that Red Concepcion varieties grow-up Red.
I'll find out in a few years {yearlings} for myself.

P. Metallicas, are indeed, Striking :eek::drool:

I have seen some Beautiful Pix on this site......I prefer them as blue as can be........There is a T color/hue, for us All.

Is anyone familiar with a Purplish Pokie ?........I thought I heard somethin' to the Effect, that, There are some other lesser-known Beautiful Ornamentals.
Curious again..............Jason

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Think I would rather have the blue for the price they go for. It's a pretty tarantula, though.