Your 2019 Tarantula Wishlist?

Minty

@londontarantulas
Hilariously stupid though the laws may be, tarantula smuggling is not what I will go fo prison for if ever I go to prison.
Sounds like you could get away with it. ;)

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
most of my list isnt tarantulas but ill still share it

1 Scarites subterraneus

2 Lithobiomorpha

3 bark centipede

4 Scytodidae

5 another mexican red knee i found mine dead yesterday :(

and my computer is about to die so ill finish the list later

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
There are 4 tarantulas that I would really like to have.
P.ornata, P.rufilata, S.calceatum and a T.blondi. By Christmas I should have at least one of them.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I'm pretty happy with what I have at the moment. I might get a P. cam once my male arboreals pass on.

Alx Owls

Arachnopeon
Amazon Sapphire T. (Aviculara Diversipes)
Skeleton leg T. (Ephebopus Murinus)

I plan on buying them at the same time from somewhere online (?), but I'm just waiting for a good time. I have 2 slings that I'm looking after right now and I've only been keeping tarantulas for a year.

EDIT: was thinking about purchasing from backwater reptiles but was informed of their terrible reputation.

Last edited:

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Amazon Sapphire T. (Aviculara Diversipes)
Skeleton leg T. (Ephebopus Murinus)

I plan on buying them at the same time from Backwater Reptiles, but I'm just waiting for a good time. I have 2 slings that I'm looking after right now and I've only been keeping tarantulas for a year.
Backwater reptiles is the worst place to buy any T. And are known for their horrible reputation.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I plan on buying them at the same time from Backwater Reptiles
I'm going to stop you right there. You might as well order a dead tarantula. Slackwater is literally the worst place you can order from. Please please order from someone else.

Alx Owls

Arachnopeon
I'm going to stop you right there. You might as well order a dead tarantula. Slackwater is literally the worst place you can order from. Please please order from someone else.
I had no idea, thank you. What is their issue?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Damn, really? I wasn't aware. What is wrong with them?
Lousy service, they send people wrong orders, almost a 100% death rate, poor health animals, ETC. These guys are the biggest facade in market history of animals. You could order a T. and end up with somebodies venomous snake someone else ordered

Alx Owls

Arachnopeon
Lousy service, they send people wrong orders, almost a 100% death rate, poor health animals, ETC. These guys are the biggest facade in market history of animals. You could order a T. and end up with somebodies venomous snake someone else ordered
Wow. Sounds like they're severely mismanaged. Thank you for saying something, I only purchased one T from there and I had decent service. But it sounds like that's not a common occurrence.

SpaceM

Arachnosquire
A couple i'd really like are N.incie and C.marshalli. But i'd also like to find a male to breed with any of my adult females, particually the M.balfouri and A.geniculata.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
I would love a P. murinus dcf but I have only ever seen one person near me selling one and it was way out of my price range and to boot they are out of stock. Might start putting aside moolah just in case one pops up one of these days.

Bochelly

Arachnopeon
I really want female:

B. klassi
B. schroederi
B. verdezi
B. baumgarteni
C. versicolor
A. purpurea
A. minatrix

And there is more I want, but I doubt I can find them as sexed females!

Cherri

Arachnopeon
davus pentaloris
P. Regalis
P. Metallica
T. Blondi
Versicolor
And a g rosea, really bad. I feel like they're falling out of the hobby and i think they're great pet rocks.