Your 2019 Tarantula Wishlist?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You can take it across a state border as long as it's not being sold to someone outside of where you left from. So if I left Texas to Oklahoma I could take all the Pokies I wanted, as long I didn't sell any of them.
Oh really?! If this is true, we'll need to be checking out some out-of-state expos! I'll read over the links again.

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
If this is true, we'll need to be checking out some out-of-state expos
If you buy it from another state you can't bring it back to yours. If they gave it to you for free then you could take it, but as long as money changes hands it can't cross borders at all.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
I’ve cut down my list a lot in the last year, but I’m still missing:

Hommoeoma chilensis
Grammostola sp Concepcion
Pamphobeteus solaris

Minty

@londontarantulas
I don't think any type of interstate travel is legal? I know with Reticulated pythons, you cannot take them across state lines *at all* (they are governed by a different law... but that is what I am familiar with. )
How likely are you to be searched?

These new USA state, pokie laws are hilariously stupid.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
If you buy it from another state you can't bring it back to yours. If they gave it to you for free then you could take it, but as long as money changes hands it can't cross borders at all.
Okay, that's what I thought.

But if I move to another state, I can bring my Ts with me? We can't do that with the retics.

How likely are you to be searched?

These new USA state, pokie laws are hilariously stupid.
Hilariously stupid though the laws may be, tarantula smuggling is not what I will go fo prison for if ever I go to prison.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I don't think any type of interstate travel is legal? I know with Reticulated pythons, you cannot take them across state lines *at all* (they are governed by a different law... but that is what I am familiar with. )
I thought it was Burmese pythons?

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
B. klaasi
P. pulcher
C. marshalli
Female C. versicolor
T. cyaneolum
H. cafreriana
H. namaquensis
H. baviana
P. sp. machala
C. darlingi

This is my wishlist for 2019 "so far"

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I've always wanted that t! it's funny cause that's a local specie here in the philippines but i can't find anyone that sells them. How much do they sell for there?
It's been a while, but I think I paid $30 for a unsexed sling, $80 for a young sexed female.

I hate these idiotic laws! they make no sense at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erin Smith

Arachnopeon
Brachypelma Auratum, adult female. Seems simple enough...but I've had a difficult time finding one.

Dennis Nedry

Arachnodemon
Selenotholus sp. “Kotzman”
Phlogius sarina
Phlogius “Cooktown Goliath” here these have arboreal habits in certain areas where the ground gets too swampy to burrow in
More Phlogius sp. “Pygmy rainforest” wanna try a communal of a mature female and offspring with them

Flashback

Arachnosquire
A pink zebra beauty. I don’t have a tarantula yet, but I’m hoping to find one. If not, it seems like a curly hair could be a nice first one.

Excited to get my first one!

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
A pink zebra beauty. I don’t have a tarantula yet, but I’m hoping to find one. If not, it seems like a curly hair could be a nice first one.

Welcome, Flashback :D! I haven't had either the Curly Hair (Brachypelma albopilosum) or the Pink Zebra Beauty (I believe you're referring to Eupalaestrus campestratus?) but they're also on my wish list. I've heard these are great starter species, especially the E. campestratus. As for the B. albopilosum, I love Ts (tarantulas) with floof, lol!

Last edited:

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Selenotholus sp. “Kotzman”
Phlogius sarina
Phlogius “Cooktown Goliath” here these have arboreal habits in certain areas where the ground gets too swampy to burrow in
More Phlogius sp. “Pygmy rainforest” wanna try a communal of a mature female and offspring with them
Here you are again... how’d you survive the Dilophosaurus Attack???? Tell me

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
All Pterinochilus murinus localities
Sericopelma sp. “Santa Catalina”
Theraphosa spp.

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight

Please do extensive research ( not care sheets ) of the Tarantula you are interested in... please no Old World species because of various reasons... being optimistic i believe you will find the New World you’re looking for...