What other pets do you have?

basin79

ArachnoGod
All my vertebrate pets have their own threads in here.

Pandora my Senegal parrot.

Typhon my Caucasian Shepherd.

Zeus my Tokay gecko.

Harley Quinn my tri coloured hognose.

Stheno my Tiger salamander.

Darren0985

Arachnopeon
Three fish tanks
Western Hognose Snake
Cinnamon Green Cheek conure
Cat
Miniature Pinscher dog

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
A lot of us list their animals on their profiles, but my list is...

Tarantulas
1 B.hamorii
1 Lasiodora parahybana
1 Eupalaestrus campestratus
1 Acanthoscurria geniculate
1 Gramoostola pulchripes

Scorpions
3 Heterometrus petersii

Reptiles
2 leopard geckos
1 crested gecko
1 black rat snake

Feeders
More B. lateralis roaches than I will ever be able to use given the small population of animals, so they might as well be pets. :D With many more on the way.

A dog.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
I have a Beaded Dragon , that gets spoilt more than my husband at times He gets more cuddles than my husband most days ! I also have an aviary with Canaries , Finches and a pair of Button Quails. Then I have two scorpions , three mantids , and a jumping spiders . I’d really love to have a cat or dog , but I’m allergic to the hair / fur and salvia. But I’m sure my Bearded Dragon Merlin thinks his a dog at times anyway ! He loves attention and being out when I’m around , in fact if he had his way he’d never be in his viv , but of course he has to most of the time . His Mummies little baby

Toddydog

Arachnosquire
I have 4 cats which I make regular updates about so I won't spam pictures of them here.
I have a tortoise, I've had her for a long time now her name is Una Tortuga. 20180418_140641.jpg
I have a leopard gecko named Leo who still hates me.
20180412_184333.jpg
And I have a betta named Saya. She's such a little piggy. If I gave her "as many pellets as she could eat in 2 minutes" she would be a balloon. 20180412_174709.jpg