What is wrong with my V. carolineanus?

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
For some reason every time I handle my V. carolineanus it secretes a clear liquid, it seems to be behind the last set of legs on the right. I know handling scorpions stresses them out and should be avoided so don't spam this forum telling me not to handle scorpions, I tend to keep it to a minimum. I have recently noticed a small kind of white-ish spot where this tends to occur. Is my scorpion bleeding? Why does this happen everytime I handle it? When I first got it my scorpion didn't do this. I'll try topost a picture when I can.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Could be mycosis or some type of fungal infection.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I've never dealt with it so I am unsure of the treatment. There was a recent post about it I recall.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I believe it's recommended to let the enclosure dry out for an extended period of time and only lightly mist to give it water. If it's not an adult it might be able to molt out of it. If it is an adult, it's kind of a toss up whether it'll live or not. I'm not sure what's happening with your scorp, but I'm hesitant to call it mycosis. There are plenty of other issues that could arise though, especially if it's WC.

VaejovisCarolineanusSDS

Arachnoknight
I believe it's recommended to let the enclosure dry out for an extended period of time and only lightly mist to give it water. If it's not an adult it might be able to molt out of it. If it is an adult, it's kind of a toss up whether it'll live or not. I'm not sure what's happening with your scorp, but I'm hesitant to call it mycosis. There are plenty of other issues that could arise though, especially if it's WC.
I don't think it is wild caught, I bought it from bugsincyberspace and I think Peter said he gets them from a breeder. I don't know for 100% fact if it is an adult or not but I think it is.