1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Insects, Other Invertebrates & Arthropods' started by Sharkie, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Sharkie

Sharkie Arachnopeon

2. The Snark

The Snark Abby Normal Old Timer

Here
    Hard to get the scale of the thing. If that white tape wrapped bundle is air conditioning tubes they are about 2 inches thick. That would make the mass around 18 inches tall. I'm going to guess some sort of caterpillar commune though the combination of paper like material (in appearance) and webbing is strange.

3. Galapoheros

Galapoheros ArachnoGod Old Timer

Looks like a blown up photoshopped argiope spider sac to me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Low

Low Arachnoknight

Its a mogwai that ate after midnight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ditto! Obviously photoshopped. It's good enough for Syfy with what they put out. LOL!

6. SamuraiSid

SamuraiSid Arachnodemon

BC
    4chan.... Its a troll egg;)

7. Yoxigan

Yoxigan Arachnopeon

That is huge. I thought it was a praying mantis egg sack, but then I realized that the thing next to it was a file cabinet.

8. Deroplatys

Deroplatys Arachnodemon

UK
    4chan seriously?
    And /b aswell, it going to be a fake. Link should probably be taken down aswell, dont want any kids on here going to 4chan, especially that section.

9. lizardminion

lizardminion Arachnolord

Have you heard of reverse psychology?

10. RS4guy

RS4guy Arachnosquire

Boston
    It's an eggsack from Arachnophobia.

11. Kruggar

Kruggar Arachnobaron

This is so obviously PS'd. Very cool though, and terrifying if it were real, what on earth could be in there :O