What is this spider?

AlphaSquid95

Arachnopeon
I know the picture isnt great so sorry for that lol. Anyways it was about 3 and a half inches. Im currently in west virginia, it was in a garage here. Thanks if anyone can tell me!

Attachments

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
The picture is way too distant to give a good ID, but based on the size and location, my best guesses would be either something in the Lycosidae family (wolf spiders) or the Pisauridae family (nursery web spiders). That's the furthest I can narrow your search though, and honestly, I could be wrong. Good luck figuring it out though

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Appears to be doing some free climbing on a circa 1940's International or FMC fire truck.

PidderPeets

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
Appears to be doing some free climbing on a circa 1940's International or FMC fire truck.
That's actually what I was more interested in! :rofl:And I forgot to ask the OP what it was, so I'm glad you mentioned it

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Hard to miss the Coca Cola red paint. Obviously the arach appreciates vintage quality.

keks

Arachnobaron
My first thought: Uh, big spider o_O, but I don't know it of course .. my second thought: Wow, what a cool car! Looks like a very old one, I want to know what it is :rofl:.