What is this in my B. hamorii?

Socfroggy

Arachnoknight
Hey guys My B. hamorii recently molted and I noticed a rather unusual spot on her sternum. Upon inspecting the corresponding area on her Molt there seems to be some odd pertrusion. I just got this T at repticon earlier this year and it has never fallen or gotten any sort of injury this year. Any ideas if anything can be done and, if so, what?
IMG_20180327_235911.jpg

45438.jpeg

sasker

Arachnoprince
If your tarantula seems fine otherwise (no clear liquid leaking, no other unusual behaviour) there is nothing to worry about. I can't really tell from the picture of the molt what exactly was wrong with her before the molt, but it seems that your tarantula has solved the problem by molting. If this is not the case, she will recover from what is wrong the next time she molts.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It looks like part of the new exoskeleton came away with the old one but, as wounds go, it looks to be pretty superficial.

As long as there's no fluid leaking from that area then it should be fine.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Like the others already said there are sometimes imperfections left on the exo, however if there isn't an actual open wound its just superficial and will probably be fixed by the next molt (or possibly even before).

Little Grey Spider

Arachnoknight
My G. pulchripes molted and had a similar "sore," but his was on his abdomen. It molted out and returned to normal with the next molt. Hoping yours goes as well!