What is the most beautiful scorpion?

Eclipse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't know about you guys, but with scorpions, I don't really care about the color. I'm more interested in its body shape and unique tail/claws.

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm with Eclipse. I like the weird - looking scorpions.

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
those evil unfair tarantula people!

you get really colourful scorpions as well... and they are oddly shaped! and Scorps can be fuzzy too, some parabuthus species are hairy as hell.

Moultmaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Might be just me..

But I've always liked Euscorpius Flavicaudis. The black carapace and yellow legs make it a stunning scorp. Wish I knew where to get one though.

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Euscorpius is one of my favorite genera by far... I plan to collect some in the future. :)

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My favorite scorpion has always been A. mauritanicus....I wish they were more readily available.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey now...im a tarantula owner and im not evil!....i love scorps just as well....havent got as many, but to show i love them equally i got an H. spadix tattoo on my leg! and not one tarantula tattoo. i like color as much as anyone else....but it isnt everything...i mean my favorite T is an oklahoma brown...and yes there just brown...as far as what i belive to be the most " beautiful" scorp i have seen thus far...would have to be any tytius sp.(spelling?) also H. spadix, just because their always standing like there going to sting you....but i too love claws and tails....i love how the A. Australius tail goes from yellow to dark black almost as if its death itself creeping from the base to the tip....if you want to see my bad A$$ H. spadix tattoo then go to my pic link.....hahaha......man i need to get more scorps...first i need to talk my wife into letting me get some better more venomous species!

dairy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
H. Pauciden - not a conventional beauty, but still a beauty!

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
looks freshly molted. I dont think he'd appreciate his pictures being used without permission though. Maybe a link instead?
*edit a few of my personal pics of beautiful scorps sorry for the quality

Last edited:

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
niice eddy. :)

is that the red S.mesaensis you've been trying to breed?