What Is My T Doing? Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I really don't giver a hoot about her,I just want what's best for her T's and her leaving will not help the spids.

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Let me make sure everything is cleaned up here.....

Last edited:

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah....good idea....lets get rid of her by ridiculing her and her spids will probably be dead in a few weeks....nice one....well done :?

Lucille

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah....good idea....lets get rid of her by ridiculing her and her spids will probably be dead in a few weeks....nice one....well done :?
There may be no spids, it may have been an invention.
If not, she can go elsewhere, there are other sources of advice.

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey man...this thread has already deteriorated into chaos. It read like classic troll <edit>. there are other places for info, and if "she" cant find them, too bad.

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
There may be no spids, it may have been an invention.
If not, she can go elsewhere, there are other sources of advice.
I see you have appointed yourself as a moderator now then.....
What shall we do next,ban people who keep spiders we don't like or shall we just get rid of people who are not computer literate ...

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you drinkin too much coffee today spit?
your concern is admirable yet possibly misdirected at someone who may or may not have been a troll.
lets move onto more constructive threads.

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
in all fairness there are boards like ATS and Arachnophiles that are much more NOOB tolerantand im pretty sure that people made it very clear that this is not the place to be obnoxious while asking for advice..... there are places where you can do that..... but we have too many obnoxious <edit> on our site.....

its like coming to a party smoking a cigarette after everyone told you they'd be holding cans of gas when you arrive (not sure if that was the best analogy) but you get the point.

bringing fire to a match party.................

lol bound to get burned

bdprice1968

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The OP asked for help, help was expressed. Then the OP was asked to turn caps off, this request was ignored and then stepped up. Easy end of story.

Move along.. nothing else to discuss.

"These are not the droids you are looking for."

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Judging by some of her previous posts, she does seem to have real trouble accepting criticism in any kind of a constructive way. Her only form of defense seems to be attack.

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Judging by some of her previous posts, she does seem to have real trouble accepting criticism in any kind of a constructive way. Her only form of defense seems to be attack.
There are many established members of this forum who are the same way. :(

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The OP asked for help, help was expressed. Then the OP was asked to turn caps off, this request was ignored and then stepped up. Easy end of story.

Move along.. nothing else to discuss.

"These are not the droids you are looking for."
you hit the nail on the head... but you didnt think it would really be that easy did you?

*watches the thread waiting for octavia to return:drool:*

the other thing that i could say about this is that this absolutely happened to me when i joined my first message board... granted i was about 16 and everyone on the site had the same (or similar) sense of humor as nature boy and joe....

but what im getting at is that unless you know the ambiant or tone of a specific message board you should be very passive untill you can figure out things like; who can i joke with? what can i joke about? who is going to be helpful? who should i ignore? what topics should i avoid?

the only problem with that is that you would have no clue of that ettiquite without getting ripped a new one for making the mistakes that would teach you......

some people are cut out for the thick of it... some people are cut out for the thin of it.... pretty much just find your niche and carve it out to fit you

here on the...

MEAN STREETS OF AB

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the other thing that i could say about this is that this absolutely happened to me when i joined my first message board... granted i was about 16 and everyone on the site had the same (or similar) sense of humor as nature boy and joe....
:eek: ABORT!! ABORT!!!

:p jk, nothing against either of those members, sincerely, but that's one hell of a way to describe a message board. As far as AB goes, newbies with thin skin get toughness beaten into them, and newbies with thin skin WITH attitude problems get evicted (voluntentarily). Sounds like real life, can you deal with that? I can't believe this thread is almost 100 posts long :wall: how is it still alive?? Granted, I'm being contradictory by even writing this post, but I couldn't resist a joke... Then I had to tack on my opinion so this post can be deemed relevant :)

arborealTs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah... that message board prepped me for ANYTHING i could experience on here.... it was a band's forum and its nothing but haters, gay jokes, and photoshopped pictures

that is actually why joe and nature boy are two of my favorite members despite whether they know it or not... lol

#100!
I win the game!

not if you merge those two posts like the rules say... ok roski... you win:liar:

*coughcheatercoughcough*

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah... that message board prepped me for ANYTHING i could experience on here.... it was a band's forum and its nothing but haters, gay jokes, and photoshopped pictures

that is actually why joe and nature boy are two of my favorite members despite whether they know it or not... lol
I gotta admit, NB really is entertaining.....kinda like a walking sideshow. {D

Status
Not open for further replies.