What Is My T Doing? Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Looks like she won.....you are all wound up like springs.
Leave it go,she will be back when she needs more help.
I can't speak for others, but I'm not wound up. My expression or mood didn't change in the slightest when I read her posts. Same old same old, as far as I'm concerned. It happens every now and then with posters.

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i love how originally this topic was about a gravid rose hair
im not bagging on anyone but this has been bout a 5 page topic bout cap locks

Exo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Of course, this is AB, and that is how we ROLL! {D

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is NOTHING :eek:.

As for the caps issue... buddy, if you think I'm even getting near this one, you're crazy.

Welcome to the boards ;)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So..... what happened to rosehair, did she laid sac or molted
this tread is great I dont even haftoo wear mah glasses
I can see it all the way from mah kitchen
:5:

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Don't feed the trolls!
This is what I don't like about forums.
It may be a troll but it also may be someone with a genuine T problem and by slagging them off,if they do have a problem it is the T that is going to suffer.
Even if I thought someone was not serious and acting in a troll like manner,I would still help,just in case.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Uh-Oh!

You got trolls in grat brittain as well? The "troll" at the golden-gate bridge charges me $6 everytime.......atleast he doesn't have pink,green,or purple hair!.....................................................................Jason :D View attachment 80765 mean lookin , cartoon watchin troll...............................

Last edited:

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You got trolls in grat brittain as well? The "troll" at the golden-gate bridge charges me $6 everytime.......atleast he doesn't have pink,green,or purple hair!.....................................................................Jason :D View attachment 80765 mean lookin , cartoon watchin troll...............................
Wha? Put down the pipe my friend.. Good lord

Ether Imp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It may be a troll but it also may be someone with a genuine T problem and by slagging them off,if they do have a problem it is the T that is going to suffer.
Even if I thought someone was not serious and acting in a troll like manner,I would still help,just in case.
I think several people here answered the persons question.

The troll then proceeded to act like a troll by freaking out, going CAPS MODE, bolding everything he/she typed, contradicting the help, being argumentative, repeating the same problem over and over again, and overall just being a D-Bag.

If the person in question is NOT a troll, then he/she is clearly too stupid, too stubborn, or simply too obnoxious to be helped. In either case, there's nothing left to say to this person. The help was given. Whether it's taken or not is up to the OP.

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No matter how stupid or stubborn you think a person is,they still deserve help.The T's welfare is all that concerns me.
But you carry on while I will choose to help to anybody who needs it,if I can that is.

Ether Imp

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No matter how stupid or stubborn you think a person is,they still deserve help.The T's welfare is all that concerns me.
But you carry on while I will choose to help to anybody who needs it,if I can that is.
They got help. The T's welfare was addressed. The OP is responsible for the T's welfare. Not us. The OP is also to blame for how he/she was treated in this thread. He/She was asked nicely to lower the caps several times and He/She became belligerent.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I agree. Actually, the OP here was not, in my opinion, a troll. She had a legitimate question to ask, and she got some good answers. The problem arose when she insisted on a style of expression that most people considered rude. And when she was asked to adhere to standard rules of common decency she obnoxiously insisted on her right to do what she wanted, even if it was considered offensive.

If this were her website I would have supported her right to express herself as she wanted to, offensive or not. But this is not her website and she should be expected to behave herself when she is a guest here. She chose to leave instead, which is probably better for all concerned. If she were to return, and were willing to behave herself, I'd be OK with that, but she'll be remembered (at least for a while) according to her actions here. If she is mature and stable, she might apologize - but I'm not holding my breath.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
this is why i wish there were no gui OS , all back to DOS 3.1 and people who insist on using caps lock would not be online lol

paul fleming

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Graphical user interface. Anything that isn't text-only, basically.
Joe,you are not the most forgiving dude although you obviously know your stuff.......wish sometimes you would be a bit easier on the newbs and stop frightening them off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.