What Is My T Doing? Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sounds like ya rosea was WC ... n definitely layin an egg sack ... listen to the advice u been given ... dont get sooo "het up" n u will b fine .. incubating a sack isnt that hard .....i did it and have since sold the babies(slings) no probs ... chill out... u gonna b a spidermom soon if u chill n calm down ... n layin off the caps wud b a gud thing ...

CombiCore

Arachnopeon
Wow. Octavia, I'll send you the link to a much more informative forum. Unfortunately theres some people on this one that like starting drama with newbs, rather than just helping. This is exactly why I don't ever come here anymore.. Lame.

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
pull the sack (i.e gently remove it from enclosure) at bout 21 days .. (thats what i did with mine) ... then open sack and incubate in incubator ... the eggs will start hatching into eggs with legs ... then they will molt again .... n then agiain ... n then will need seperating and will need feeding individually after finishing feeding on their yolk sack ... flightless fruit flies ... micro crix (prekilled etc )

OCTAVIA

Arachnopeon
Wow. Octavia, I'll send you the link to a much more informative forum. Unfortunately theres some people on this one that like starting drama with newbs, rather than just helping. This is exactly why I don't ever come here anymore.. Lame.
THANKS! YOU'RE NOT THE FIRST MEMBER WHO'S WARNED ME ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE CAN PUT FOCUS ON THE PETTIEST THINGS. THE PRICE TO PAY FOR THEIR ADVICE IS RIDICULE & COMMENTS FOR HOW THE MESSAGE IS DELIVERED. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I'VE ENCOUNTERED THIS, AND IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THESE AREN'T THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH "EYE ISSUES". I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR ADVICE AND MORE THANKS TO THOSE WHO GAVE ADVICE ON MY INITIAL ISSUE AND KEPT THE FOCUS ON THAT, INSTEAD OF THEIR PERSONAL FEELINGS ABOUT MY CHOICE OF FONTS. I DIDN'T JOIN THIS SITE TO TELL ANYONE HOW TO TYPE OR DELIVER THEIR MESSAGES AND I SURELY DIDN'T JOIN TO BE TOLD WHAT FONT TO TYPE IN FOR THE SAKE OF OTHERS' WEAK EYESIGHT. I, TOO, WILL BE LEAVING THIS SITE, AS MANY HAVE DONE, DUE TO THE WAY THE NEW MEMBERS ARE HASSLED AND TREATED. IF THIS IS HOW "IGNORANT" MEMBERS ARE TREATED, AS I'VE ALREADY BEEN REFERRED TO, THEN I CAN EASILY TAKE MY QUESTIONS & CONCERNS SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE THE FREE ADVICE WON'T COME WITH COST OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH ONES' PERSONAL EYES PROBLEMS OR PERSONAL FEELINGS CONCERNING FONTS. GEESH!!

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Octavia, the "fonts issue" is a matter of rudeness on your part. You seem to feel justified in demanding help from a bunch of strangers, and offering only rudeness in return. And then you criticize us for our attitudes.

By all means, take the offer someone made about checking out another forum.

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its not that they are pickig on the OP, its just that using caps lock for every letter of everyword in every setence is the internet equivilant of yelling. It is considered rude and is slightly obnoxious.

Im not nagging, im just saying. It looks like the OP is getting plenty of help to me:) .

OP: I would wait until the 30-35 day mark to pull the eggsac. Then put them all into an incubator if the are still under 2nd instar. There are tons of youtube videos and even threads on here that tell how to make a cheap and easy incubator.

After they moult into 2nd instar, they are ready to be seperated into individual homes, fed, and then sold/traded.

If you need any other help, feel free to PM me with any questions that you have and I will be happy to help.

OCTAVIA

Arachnopeon
Octavia, the "fonts issue" is a matter of rudeness on your part. You seem to feel justified in demanding help from a bunch of strangers, and offering only rudeness in return. And then you criticize us for our attitudes.

By all means, take the offer someone made about checking out another forum.
FIRST OFF, BILL, I DIDN'T "DEMAND" ANYTHING. I ASKED. DON'T MISCONSTRUE THE TWO. SECONDLY, IT'S NOT ME BEING RUDE; IT'S MY OPTING THE CHOICE TO USE AN OPTION ON "MY" COMPUTER, WHICH NO ONE, NOT EVEN YOU, CAN TELL ME HOW OR WHEN TO USE. AND THIRDLY, I WILL CHECK OUT OTHER FORUMS AND HOPEFULLY NONE OF YOU FONT-SENSITIVE PEOPLE WILL BE ON THERE. FOURTH, YOU NEVER GAVE ADVICE TO MY ISSUE; YOU JUST JUMPED ON THE "HASSLE" BANDWAGON AND TOOK THE RIDE TOO. THANKS FOR YOUR PERSPECTIVE ALSO.

BlackCat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No need to get offended it just really makes your posts harder to read. Why is there a problem with that? Seriously. :?

owait..

OCTAVIA

Arachnopeon
Its not that they are pickig on the OP, its just that using caps lock for every letter of everyword in every setence is the internet equivilant of yelling. It is considered rude and is slightly obnoxious.

Im not nagging, im just saying. It looks like the OP is getting plenty of help to me:) .

OP: I would wait until the 30-35 day mark to pull the eggsac. Then put them all into an incubator if the are still under 2nd instar. There are tons of youtube videos and even threads on here that tell how to make a cheap and easy incubator.

After they moult into 2nd instar, they are ready to be seperated into individual homes, fed, and then sold/traded.

If you need any other help, feel free to PM me with any questions that you have and I will be happy to help.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. Leaving the site now, for good. I'll be in touch with you.:clap: {D

whites inverts

Arachnopeon
Honestly Octavia, there are some pretty experienced keepers that you are talking to and not everyone that is a first time T keeper would have the opportunity to talk to them and get advice. I think you should probably just get over their reactions to your "font problem", follow their advice, and admire the fact that they are willing to help you. Gaining the reputation of someone that is a bit rude is not a very good thing to do on a forum like this. Nobody will ever buy anything from you, and if they do, probably nothing big... if you get that far in the hobby,and nobody will ever do you any favors. So like I said, just try to admire the fact that people are willing to pass their knowledge on to you. If anything, they are the ones with the right to be somewhat rude. Take care : )

whites inverts

Arachnopeon
I don't think you need to leave the site. Just acknowledge the fact that you may not have come off on the right foot with everyone ,and I'm sure things will be fine. You just don't want to make a bad name for yourself because if you stay here and you make a GOOD name for yourself, then you can benefit in some tremendous ways. Not only by the friends that you make, but many, many other ways : )

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
to post pictures go to attachments. it looks like the paper clip when you reply and post a picture if it doesnt work you may need to resize either photoshop or go to this website - http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ and upload a picture there save that picture then upload through attachments

rd_07

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah..hmmm
he left the site for a lame reason...
hope he's satisfied wherever he is

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yeah..hmmm
he left the site for a lame reason...
hope he's satisfied wherever he is
Probably "she" rather than "he" - Octavia is a woman's name. But I don't think the attitude will be missed here.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Am I the only one worried about a T and especially one laying a sac, in the hands of someone like that? lol

I just hope the OP takes the advice given and more, and everything turns out well for the sac/slings!

roncruiser

Arachnopeon
Seriously. Take the caps lock off. It's the push of one button.

The spider is your issue, the caps lock is our issue.

Your ignorance is my issue as well.

Enjoy your night. There's my 'nice guy' post for the week.
Watch out... this guy wants to beat you up.

MIC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Watch out... this guy wants to beat you up.
I don't agree. I think that xhexdx is on the right side. OCTAVIA missed the opportunity to follow a very simple rule for ALL forum that makes the life easier for all. Capitalize all the letters costs a lot for a correct communication and costs nothing to avoid it (just a button press).

I am very sorry, when conflicts, without a reason, occur. I hope that OCTAVIA will realize that insisting in something wrong is not a good practice, especially for somebody, like her, who gives signs of good education and smartness.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Am I the only one worried about a T and especially one laying a sac, in the hands of someone like that? lol
There does seem to be a bit of an anger management issue, doesn't there. :D

Still, as long as the tarantula doesn't contradict her it will probably survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.