what is my Euathlus parvulus doing?

Mila

Arachnoknight
so i have a e.Parvulus sling and its just sitting at the top of the cotton bud i put in there for it to use as anchoring (waste of time as its laid 0 visible webbing). it eats fine but sometimes struggles to climb up the sides of the container its in. i put a few drops of water in a corner maybe 3-4 weeks ago and it has a golf tee as a water dish. why is it just chilling up on the top of there? i cant find anything about this behaviour

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Euathlus parvulus do not do much in the webbing department at all. They are also not very active tarantulas, preferring to either hide out in a hide or sit out in the open. They might be approaching a moult if they are having difficulty adhering to the sides. Please ensure that they cannot fall and hurt themselves.
Mine do a bit of burrowing, but are just out and about most of the time. They like to climb things, it is completely normal. It seems that your tarantula is just being a tarantula.

Mila

Arachnoknight
its fallen a few times whilst trying to climb and obviously failed. theres plenty of substrate and the T just gets right back up and walks off. i think it is approaching a molt as its gone off food now