What is my BW doing?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She could be. I do have a mactans and variolus sacs, but they are spoken for. Im sure one of my other mactans will drop one soon. I havent fed them yet since NC, cause i know what will happen lol.
I'm crossing my fingers! Been power feeding her meal worms and beetles but she has not popped one yet, might be out of fertile juice =X

Ciphor

Arachnoprince
No worries mate, I got enough babies right now anyway lol. two Mimetid sacks hatched, one Pimoa, two Steatoda, 1 domestica & 1 GHS. I got a lot of little babies right now lol.

Pretty sure my C severus & E militaris are about to pop too.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
dessication IIRC.

I raise most my spiders from egg sac to adult, as I keep detailed journals on lifespans, feeding, breeding, etc. It's easier then you think ^_^

Callobius severus is one of the most common spiders in the NW. One of the largest too. The girl in the picture I linked is very very old and slow like a turtle. I don't know how she stays alive. I feed her once a month, very little food. Mostly I just give her lots of water.

It's looking like I'll be shipping a buncha spiders out in the near future, if you really want one I can send you one for cost of ship. They live pretty long for a true spider.
That would be great! Let me know when. I can use paypal if you can accept it. Care tips? I'm low on room here so that's why I don't have a bunch of other spiders. Low on room and money. After I get a couple of paychecks I'm probably going to get a bookshelf so I can double my collection. I can't wait until I get my own place and can finally have a critter room! Mostly Ts and spiders but I'm sure I'll have some other pretty easy pets too. Thanks! I'm going to do search on this species now.

---------- Post added 05-30-2012 at 10:27 PM ----------

Nope not yet. Just the adult female mactans. Im sure she will hook him up with sacs though lol.
Oops! Got that wrong then! Wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited: