What is a fair price for this CL tarantula?

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Yea that thing has been well fed! You said 6 crickets at a time? How often?
I don't know, but it was too much. The mom selling it didn't know very much, and the son who mostly took care of it wasn't there at the time. It has been walking around and seems to be in good health aside from the bloated abdomen. Just water for that one, until it molts.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Most Ts are often tough enough to survive bad care , except maybe avics . Which are often sold in pet store avic sp pet store. Who knows what they are lol

Last edited:

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
That's stupid
Pet stores don’t sell Ts or scorpions near me. Only Ts in special order so it’s cheaper to buy on here always. I probably can’t get more Ts til I move out . My parents hate my spiders and say I need to sell em to not be single. Rather then blaming anxiety and nervousness. I’m not aloud to do much as you can see. I’m under authoritarian rule ha ha:grumpy: I originally had 1 , 2 then 12-14 Ts . So I still have a lot more then 12.
My parents are almost always home so even when I can find a another job I could only sneak in Ts. So not get a any more for a while probably.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
there are many that are in a situation where if it weren't for Craigslist they would just be flushed or something. For all of the evils of it, Craigslist does offer some specimens a reprieve if they happen to be spotted by the right person
Yup. It's fair to say that most people here will have at least the basic husbandry down a lot better than the masses who buy at Petco and believe everything the clerk tells them.

My GF found 2 young sheep on craigslist that live on her farm today, that otherwise would have gone to slaughter for meat. They are super friendly. Craigslist can be an animal's only chance of getting out of a bad situation.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136332351@N08/42783625601/in/dateposted/

My parents hate my spiders and say I need to sell em to not be single.
Truthfully, it probably will whittle down the potential number of mates out there some. But, if you find someone who loves animals and he/she is able to get used to them and appreciate them, it's great. There are people out there who will buy Ts for your birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Mod Note

Posting links to advertisements and/ or online stores violate the rules of the site and are considered advertisements in themselves. Posts which contain such links will be edited to have them removed.