1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to Sicarius Thomisoides?

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by Necrodude, Nov 25, 2018.

1. JAFUENTES

JAFUENTES Arachnodragon

Advertisement
    I've bred them before and they are super easy to rear as babies

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SonsofArachne

SonsofArachne Arachnoangel Active Member

I hope more people start breeding them, I'm having the same problem as the OP.

3. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Ugh Western Union. Definitely best not to do it. Hopefully they'll accept the other payment method.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

Probably one reason alot of people don't breed them is because how potent their venom is. Hopefully more show up for sale soon.
    Yeah whenever somebody asks for Western Union it throws up a red flag for me. Also, he just joined that fourm on Thursday. So that throws up a red flag even more. He still hasn't messaged me with a new payment method. So it doesn't look like it will happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SonsofArachne

Yes their venom is very potent but since they can't climb smooth surfaces and are supposed to be completely non-aggressive there's really no good reason not to breed them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. basin79

basin79 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Agreed 100%. But with humans being thick as mince I can still understand it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. RTTB

RTTB Arachnoprince

I used Western Union once and got burned. Never again. Surprised they are still around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SonsofArachne

- best way to give your money to someone and not get anything in return - if truth in advertising was really a thing.

9. NYAN

NYAN Arachnoprince Active Member

CA
    Paypal all the way.

They ought to pay us for the free advertising..

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

Paypal is what I use 95% of the time. I've used Zelle and Google wallet a couple of times also. I don't even understand why anyone would ever use Western Union.

11. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

Ok now I know that guy was a scammer. His other payment methods were Amazon gift cards and cryptocurrency. Only scammers would ever ask for Amazon gift cards as payment. Oh well I guess the search continues...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. NYAN

CA
    Ask him if he would happen to have (insert very rare or nonexistent species) as well. That’s another indicator.

13. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

I should ask him if he has any Typhochlaena Seladonia for sale. At a low price of $80 in Amazon gift cards.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

Just got a email back from Anastasia. She said she doesn't have any for sale. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

15. JAFUENTES

JAFUENTES Arachnodragon

Just ask around, they're out there. If all goed well I might have some for sale.

16. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

I was just hoping to get one before it gets to cold here. I've been looking around all the fourms and facebook groups and no one has any for sale. Actually one guy did have one for sale but they never messaged me back and took down the WTS post. If you get any for sale, you atleast know one person that would definitely buy one.

17. Tarantula Canada has them for 60$ but I think u have to order over 1000$ to get it shipped to the states......you’ll take like 18 though, right? So that’s not a problem

18. Necrodude

Necrodude Arachnopeon

18? How about I just make it 20. Can never have enough lol

19. NYAN

CA

Are you breeding them?

It is illegal to order from them unless you go through fish and wildlife.

20. SonsofArachne

make that 2 people.