What am I? Male/Female

dwdeloach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wanted to see if anyone could tell me the sex on two of my newest T's. The first is 5" Chaco I got at a show yesterday. If you need better pictures, I can try again. I will send off the molts whenever they get around to giving me one. But for now any opinions? Male or Female?

Thanks,
David

BBlack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think you got yourself a couple of males. :(

but it's possibly just the pictures and my state of tiredness. Wait for some more opinions

Angelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
im pretty sure the first one is a male. but kinda confused on the second one. leaning towards male...but dont take my word for it.

xalbinox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The chaco I would say is female the rosie I really can't see that well but you really can't be totally sure untill you get a molt thats the easiest way to sex.

dwdeloach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What's the verdict now?

Here is the exuvia from the Chaco. One photo is right after the molt and the other was taken after it dried. Thanks.

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
At first I thought your Chaco is a male. Never seen Chaco spermatheca around here. Thanks!

dwdeloach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for the replies. I am glad to have another female. Not that I'm complaining, but all of my pets are female. Maybe the trend will end with my GBB sling??? Although I hope it is female too.

Thanks again,
David

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
the chaco is definitely a female, i think the rosie is probably a female too.

Scorpiove

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
before seeing the exuvias I thought female for both. After the exuvia for the Chaco now I'm even more sure its a girl. For the rose hair im still guessing girl.