1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s your favourite pokie?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Minty, May 28, 2018.

1. The Grym Reaper

The Grym Reaper Arachnotank Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    I only have metallica and subfusca LL, the latter is my favourite of the two. So chilled out, often visible, and a great eater, definitely getting a female once he matures.

My metallica is out pretty often but he can be a bit of a grumpy sod at times.

Edit: I realised that I commented on this before it got bumped, that'll teach me for not reading the whole thread before commenting **Facepalming in Grym intensifies**

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BarksandFarts

BarksandFarts Arachnopeon

My profile pic is a p. Cam!!! Not everyone can appreciate em tho:/ the shiny mossy green is the reason i got it

• Love Love x 1
  3. Storm76

Storm76 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Germany
    P. subfusca - hands down! I've raised a couple and both were unbelievably chilled out. My miranda was hectic and skittish and my fasciata always on the fence. I prefer subfusca anyways.

4. Mojo288

Mojo288 Arachnosquire

Have'em all, Love'em all, nothing really beats a pokie.
    Top 3 are ruffilata, metalica and subfusca LL , in that order.
    Ornata gets an honorable mention.

Damn you Rajaei for not being available yet.....:rage::bigtears:

5. draconisj4

draconisj4 Arachnoknight

I don't have any yet, but when I think I'm ready for one it's a toss up between P. ruffilata and P. tigrinawesseli... or maybe both.

6. Lazaru

Lazaru Arachnopeon

My af regalis is my fav just by the fact she's always out and about .

I also have metallica , vittata and ruffilata
    But it's a hard choice to pick just one .

7. ErinM31

ErinM31 Arachnoprince

No worries! I’d rather see your lovely pokies twice than for you to not post! :D

I came across this thread as I was trying to figure out which of my pokies should inherit the Exo Terra “palace”! :joyful:

• Like Like x 1
  8. horneteer

horneteer Arachnopeon

UK
    Here's my subfusca LL just chillin in her exo terra palace. She's my favourite pokie at the mo.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018