What’s My next terrestrial

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Going for a new T on Monday gonna get a mystery box and a juvenile terrestrial probably going to go for an A Genic but there is also a N Chromatus and N Tripepii for the same price and all similar sizes can anyone think why I shouldn’t go got the genic?

disentomb

c u r s e d
Not gonna lie, A geniculate are one of my favorite looking species overall! Absolutely stunning looking - I have a sling I cannot wait to grow up! :vamp:

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Not gonna lie, A geniculate are one of my favorite looking species overall! Absolutely stunning looking - I have a sling I cannot wait to grow up! :vamp:
I kinda skipped the terrestrial NW Ts only have an LP and 2 G Pulchripes all the rest are arboreal and/or OW Ts which are hidden most of the time so looking to get more for show

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
probably going to go for an A Genic but there is also a N Chromatus and N Tripepii for the same price and all similar sizes can anyone think why I shouldn’t go got the genic?
I have multiples of all three...you can't really go wrong with any. It just depends on what you prefer the look of.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
I have multiples of all three...you can't really go wrong with any. It just depends on what you prefer the look of.
I will be getting all 3 as I’m buying form the spider shop uk and they seem to have a constant supply of all 3 but I’m on a limited budget so just not getting them all just now what of you’re 2 Nhandu species is out I’m the open more?

cold blood

Staff member
Going for a new T on Monday gonna get a mystery box and a juvenile terrestrial probably going to go for an A Genic but there is also a N Chromatus and N Tripepii for the same price and all similar sizes can anyone think why I shouldn’t go got the genic?
If all are the same price, get the tripepii....they are considerably more valuable and less common than the others.

All 3 are fast growing murder tanks (as reaper would say). Tripepii is the fastest growing, best eating blonde t I know of.

Theyre probably the feistiest of the 3, too.

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
If all are the same price, get the tripepii....they are considerably more valuable and less common than the others.

All 3 are fast growing murder tanks (as reaper would say). Tripepii is the fastest growing, best eating blonde t I know of.

Theyre probably the feistiest of the 3, too.
I think this might be a about just checked there and it says on there site it is rare, I’m surprised there so cheap

Moebius

Arachnopeon
I think this might be a about just checked there and it says on there site it is rare, I’m surprised there so cheap
They produce high numbers of slings with a successful sac, and there has been some dedicated efforts breeding more recently making them a more common sight. I got them at prices below average myself for this reason despite being nowhere near as common as some other Nhandu. Confirmed females aren't too pricey either if you keep an eye peeled, part of the reason I have a sub-adult gal and snagged some more slings.

Well worth having an eight-legged "Sasquatch" when prices are low. You're not as likely to see A. genics and Nhandu chromatus become hard to find anytime soon, they're still common freebies.