Went to the show yesterday

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Had to get feeders you know:D
Came home with 2 more T's.

A. anax~ Texas Tan
C. fasciatum~Costa Rican Tiger Rump:D

They are tiny little slings so for now I won't bother with pics.

If you have these T's tell me about your experience with them.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
our C.fasciatum is still a sling to so sorry can't help ya on that. But congrats on the new Ts

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey marcie.. i have a c. faciatum that i got about a month ago or so and it sealed itself in it's hide and it's been that way since i got it.. i never see it.. i'm thinking of taking it out it's hide and giving it something different...

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a texas tan and the tiger rump. They are both great T's. My anax is pretty much a rock nothing seems to both her. The C. faciatum is a little more skittish. She dont mind being held but on her terms only. And she has done the same thing that daillist said his has done. I'm thinking it's a hibernation thing.

InsaneCaine

Arachnopeon
I have a C. fasciatum sling. As most have said, it is rather skittish, and I almost never see it. It's usually down in its burrow. I wouldn't consider mine defensive, as it runs back to its burrow when I open the container.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I had an A anax that I traded...very nice spider BTW.
I have a C fasciatum female that has been sealed up for what seems like months. She used to be out and about all the time, then she made an infertile eggsac. Ever since then, she's been in hiding and secretive..possibly pre molt.

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are fast! And beautiful! Not too aggressive, mine is kinda flightly but it has a great attitude when it's exploring.

krtrman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have a c. fasciatum sling that loves to move dirt around her enclosure. i have her in a small delicup. she is just about 3/4 inch. very good eater. slightly skittish. seems to like the dirt semi-dry. i mist one side every few days for water and humidity and then let the other side get a little dry. she spends most of her time on the drier side of the delicup. webs a lot during feeding and right before a molt. just starting to show a hint of adult coloration on her rump. make sure to prekill the food. my little one runs from anything that even wiggles in her enclosure. she is still eating cricket legs and half of a small mealwrom. (hates pinheads. just something to think about) mine seems to take a while between molts but grows a lot when she does molt. (i dont know if she is actuallly a girl. i just refer to her as such because she seems a bit prissy for a tarantula.) hope this helps

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I have an A. anax....shes a lump!! A cute lump yes but still...a lump. I have to reach in now and then and poke her to see if shes alive!! Shes the mellowest T I own!!...besides my Lump of a B. boehmei...she doesnt even MOVE when I poke her!!
Those anax grow SLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW...so sloooooowww slow slow slowwwwww.
Youll love your anax very sweet tempered critters :D

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Those anax grow SLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW...so sloooooowww slow slow slowwwwww.
Can't be slower than my moderatum :rolleyes:

Thanks for the input everyone.
Can't wait to see these grow up:)

T's 29 and counting.....will it ever end? I think NOT!