well its official! im a pokie addict!

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well it has happened. i currently only have 2. a male ornata and a female regalis..but just watching them, and seeing how fast they grow amazes me. not to mention they sure are easy on the eyes.

so now its officially going to happen. im finally going to break down a get a P. subfusca. this was my very first T i seen and absolutly drooled over. i play on getting the highland form, as it looks a whole lot better imo. i love the dark colors with purple highlites. sorry its such a random post, but i need to share my new found love. (but even though im addicted To pokies now im still dreaming of that infamous E. olivicea!:drool: )

i will ask this for those who have kept P. subfusca. i keep my T room at 78 degrees and 40 to 55$ humidity all year round. now i hear they like cooler climates so do you think that would be to hot?

and remember im always adopting free Ts!

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
That's some expensive humidity!;P

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just picked up a subfusca highland as my first pokie the other day. I think they're the most beautiful of the pokies (sorry metallica lovers, they have their place too). I've only had mine for a few days, but I've kept it at around 75 degrees with no problems so far. I'm curious to see what other people keep them at as well.

btw - I'm also stuck on the pokies now. I'm gonna have to get at least a couple more, maybe another subfusca highland and a regalis. My subfusca is probably 3/4 instar, but ventrally is looking kinda male. I was crestfallen initially, but figure it's just an excuse to get more.