Well don't I feel special...

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
I have my very own "psycho rosie"

I had the pet rock variety and gave it to my brother. My sister fell in love with this docile creature, so I told her I would pick one up at the next expo for her, and there happened to be some rosies for dirt cheap.

My friend was holding the deli cup and he told me it looked like she was sticking her fangs out through the hole to bite him. He's creeped out by spiders so I just laughed. But sure enough, fangs out, picking at the air hole. "whatever, it's just a little freaked out due to all the movement and the deli cup"

Take it home and transplant it into its nice new cozy home, perfectly made... Immense threat pose. "no problem, I am sure the drive was stressful"

So today I decided to check things out, I mean it's been 4 days of peace and quiet. I gingerly touch the back leg of old Rosie with a long paint brush... and MAN! She comes FLYING OUT OF HER CONTAINER with fangs out and bit the freakin paint brush! Naturally my sister wants nothing to do with her, and I join the fun Psycho Rosie Owner club haha:eek:

Nam

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ha ha ha that is awesome I do have to get one of those lol

Crazy0monkey

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
mine sometimes gets super pissy 2 especialy when u poke em witha paintbrush lol

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there was an awesome picture on here of a rose hair latched onto a foam paintbrush and suspended just above the ground because she wouldn't let go.

this definitely sounds like the same sort of situation. {D

Stamper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
there was an awesome picture on here of a rose hair latched onto a foam paintbrush and suspended just above the ground because she wouldn't let go.

this definitely sounds like the same sort of situation. {D
Yeah I remember seeing that one. {D

My crazy rosie is named Pandora, cuz open her box and all hell breaks loose{D

fishwithoutabik

Arachnobaron
LMAO.

Well, I don't usually name my T's but this one definitely warrants a name. I have to say, Pandora is such a good name for your evil one lol