Weird white stuff splirted out of its bum

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When i was holding my avic today, it crawled onto the floor and everything seemed how it should, then it started to rear up its abdomen and loads of white stuff splirted out its rump, is this some kind of way of telling me to leave it alone

please reply :?

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Poop Shooter

{D ROFLMAO {D

Don't worry about it, your Avic was "just" shooting some poop, possibly testing her aim. {D They are quite notorious to do that, nothing at all to worry about.

---
Wendy
---

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
poop...lol....you officially got pooped on...lol...most avics are known for this..lol...enjoy your pooping on...lol..

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Zorack said:
When i was holding my avic today, it crawled onto the floor and everything seemed how it should, then it started to rear up its abdomen and loads of white stuff splirted out its rump, is this some kind of way of telling me to leave it alone

please reply :?

Its called poop....i wonder if your toilet is thinking the same about you.... ;P

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ya that is comon with avics...dont worry about it..

Regards, Mike :rolleyes:

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Blacktongue said:
They dont do it when their happy, probably doesnt like being handled.

I don't think anything is happy when it poops...unless u have a sick mind.... ;P

Zorack

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yer im pretty sure it dont like being handled. when i try walk it on my hand, its leg will touch my hand and it will go in the oposite direction

MilkmanWes

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not just in defense.

I think mine is trying to make designs on the side of the enclosure by hitting it friom different angles and altitudes. Maybe it wants to spell out a message. Maybe I could claim it made a madonna on the side of the cage and charge admission for people to see it.

Blacktongue said:
Yeah they shoot their poop in defense

G_Wright

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MilkmanWes said:
Not just in defense.

I think mine is trying to make designs on the side of the enclosure by hitting it friom different angles and altitudes. Maybe it wants to spell out a message. Maybe I could claim it made a madonna on the side of the cage and charge admission for people to see it.

I think it's going for the new peble dash look

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The good side of this is that you don't have use TP on the spider {D {D

Archangel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My avics have shot the poop on me several times before. Just goes with the turf. But I dare you to just try and hold your avic in your bare hand while you wipe it's bum with tp. You may have more than poop to deal with. Look in the bites section.

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
only one of my avic's have poop sprayed me, just before they took a miracouls leap from my hand to the bed, chair, or even the glass of other T tanks..